36

you went out of the restroom and looked for mika, you looked really troubled when she saw you.

"y/n-san? are you okay?" you jolted, "i-im fine don't w-worry hahaha." you scratched your nape.

"eh are you sure? you look really troubled."

"im okay m-mika. i just got nervous when i-i sang the s-song." she bought the lie and just nodded. "let's go to semi senpai and the others." she dragged you, you swallowed.

she saw the crowd and went there, "y/n? are you okay?" semi asked, "i'm fine! haha why are people asking me if im f-fine! im completely f-fine!" you stuttered.

"a-alright. if you say so." semi smiled.

"guys the festival is gonna end soon, wanna roam around?" tendou asked, "yes!" you looked down and just walked with the crowd.

"are you sure you're okay, y/n?" semi looked at you, "hahaha i'm fine don't wory!" you brought your hands on your face, completely denying the fact that you were troubled. semi just nodded and walked with you behind the crowd.

you swallowed all the time. even though the atmosphere was noisy, you felt as if it was really quiet and you wanted to break it.

"so—"
"you have a very nice voice y/n." he suddenly said and bit the inside of his mouth. he was preventing himself from stuttering and blushing. "lol what?" you couldn't process what you just heard.

"i-i mean— thank you hahaha!" you laughed. what the fuck is wrong with me ugh stop!

you scolded yourself. semi chuckled, "do you want to eat something?" he asked.

"n-no i'm okay." you swallowed the lump in your throat. you looked straight ahead but to your dismay, "mika—"

she was missing, along with tendou and the others. mikaaAaAAAAA you mentally screamed.

"are you really really sure you're okay
y/n? what happened to you? if it's okay to ask." semi asked in a calm voice.
"w-what? no— i mean i'm f-fine! it's just that mika and the others are missing.." you said in a low tone.

semi looked straight ahead a opened his mouth. damn im so focused on her i didn't even notice.

you looked at him. you two started feeling awkward. "o-oh yeah.. why don't we look for them" he scratched his nape.

"s-sure let's do that." your mouth was itching to ask him if he was your online friend but you couldn't. something was stopping you from asking, fear and embarrassment. after all you told him many life stories.

it's funny that you told him some silly things that had happened in your life but not your real name or your school.

i want to ask him ugh! i hate this ugh! you were busy arguing with yourself when you bumped into a random student and fell on semi.

your brain still couldn't process what just happened so you stayed there for a while. semi panicked and blushed, "y-y/n! are you okay? you should l-look where you are g-going." he assisted you while standing up. "im so sorry!" you apologized to the random stranger.

"im so sorry senpai i didn't mean to i–!"

"it's okay, y/n. why don't we rest for a bit? am i making you feel uncomfortable?" he asked. "w-what?! nO not at all! im just not feeling very good i guess– i mean im hungry! yes im hungry let's eat!" you grabbed his arm and dragged him with you.

semi nodded and ran with you to eat.