45

"WHAT??????" Your eyes grew big.

"You didn't see?! she posted it look!" you quickly grabbed your classmate's phone and looked at the pic. It was a normal pic.

i thought they were gonna kiss.

"I don't have instagram!" You remained calm. Your day was really ruined and you hated it. "Did Semi-san confirm this?" You asked annoyed.

"He didn't say anything but he liked the photo."

You mentally screamed.

You quickly grabbed your phone. Searched for his username in telegram and you blocked him.

semei | BLOCKED  UNBLOCK

"Self care." You whispered to yourself.

-

It was dismissal time and you want to go back to the dorm. "Mika, I'll go straight to the dorm." You told her, "Y/n-san—"

"Mika no. Please if this is about Mina and Semi please let's not talk about it."

"But—" You didn't let her finish and just continued to walk towards the direction of the dorm but in reality, you headed straight to the convenience store to drop by.

"Hi, Aunt." You weakly smiled.

"Hello Y/n dear. It's been awhile!"

"Yeah. It's been awhile." You took a snack from the rack and payed. "Hm? What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. Just school works."

"Oh I see. Do you want to rest here for awhile?" You wanted to but you know that after volleyball practice, they would go here.

"No, thank you, aunt. I'll get going now."

-

on the other hand, in volleyball practice

it's break time and Semi's drinking his water. He grabbed his phone from his bag and went to telegram.

Semi pressed your username and he saw himself blocked. He raised his eyebrows, "Did I do something?" he talked to himself. "Semi semi!" he looked up with the bottle on his mouth.

"Is it true that you and Mina Akira are in a relationship?!?!!!!!!!"

and the other volleyball team went with him towards Semi.

he choked and immediately stood up, "Who told you that?" he asked.

"So you two are in a relationship?!" Tendou asked, "We are not. Who told you that?"

Tendou looked like as if he expected Semi's answer. Semi searched for Mina's name on instagram but it didn't show up.

He kept searching but to his dismay, he didn't find her account.

"Tendou let me borrow your phone." Tendou handed it out and he searched for her name and there it is.

"This was not the caption when I saw this pic." He was annoyed. And everybody is now enlightened by what is happening.

"And she blocked me too so I wouldn't see? the audacity." He looked calm but he was really annoyed inside.

"So she blocked you and edited the caption." Tendou said with a straight face.

"Aha! I knew it!" Mika said from behind. "Y/n-san was—"

she wanted to continue the sentence but she thought, maybe she wouldn't like it of i tell him.

"She what?"

"Nothing. She's asleep haha."

-

Mika walked to your dorms seeing you asleep. "Aaa that went bad. Why couldn't you just fucking confess, Y/n-san?!" She sighed.

-

if you reach this chapter, congrats !! hahaha i enjoy reading your comments thank you for reading !! 💗