9

a week later

"y/n!" your classmate, mina, who never talked to you called you. you looked at her and raised your eyebrows.

"are you friends with semi senpai?" she asked, "im not sure.. we don't talk much, why?"

"is that so.. i was gonna ask you a favor."
you raised an eyebrow, "what?"

"could you help me be close to him? i really like him and you seem to be talking to him a while ago i—"

"no sorry." you gently pushed her away, "why not?"

"do it yourself, im not doing it for you." you stood up from you desk and went out of the classroom, the fuck and there i thought i was gonna have another friend.

you were clouded by your thoughts that you bumped with semi in the hallway. you looked up and your eyes widened,

"yo y/n! what are you doing outside of the classroom? class is gonna start in 10 minutes." he waved, "sorry i wasn't looking." semi chuckled.

"im— uh— looking for the restroom?" you lied, "restroom's that way," he put his hands in his pocket and his lips pointed behind you.

"oh yeah! i forgot sorry hehehe!" you awkwardly laughed, "it's okay, go to your classroom when you're done. it's gonna start soon." he smiled.

what a cutieeeeeeee why i could never you thought, "what are you doing here?" you asked him, "i was gonna hand out these surveys to class 2 room 2, we need it for our grades." he scratched his nape, "oh i see. when is the deadline?"

"two days from now."

"do you want me to hand it out for you?" you asked, "o-oh no need. i'll do it myself, you have to go the restroom right?"

"y-yeah but i'll be going to the classroom soon."

"is it okay?" you nodded, "thank you y/n! see you later!" he handed you the papers and jogged away. you stood there and looked at the paper. you read the question: how effective is online dating?

"haha what kind of question is this." you chuckled to yourself and headed back to the classroom, your peripheral vision signaled that mina was glaring at you. you ignored her and gave the papers to your president.

-

the president, sia, handed out the papers to all of you, "it's a survey guys. please answer it. let's help the third years since they'll be graduating soon!" she smiled.

you looked at the paper again,

1. how effective is online dating

you sighed. the assigned teacher walked in to your classroom and began her lesson.

-

"y/n! could you return the survey papers back to the third years? im sorry im really busy but—"

"it's okay sia, ill return them." you smiled at her, "really? thank you y/n!" she held your hand and smiled at you and you smiled back at her.