50

this is the day. the day when you will hangout with semi and friends.

you and mika went to destination that tendou said. it was snowing so you brought a coat with you.

from a far, you could see semi, tendou and the other volleyball members with them talking with each other.

semi saw you and his smile was huge. he walked closer to the both of you and mika.

"Hey." he said, "Merry Christmas." and handed his gifts to the both of you.

"M-merry Christmas.." you handed out your gifts to him and the others.

"Hey!!!!!!" The others said and gave Semi a smirk. He just laughed it off.

"What do you guys want to do first?" Tendou asked, "i want to eat right now!" Mika said. The boys laughed and you all went to eat.

-

You were nervous while eating as semi is beside you and he is the person that you like as well. On the other hand, semi feels happy that he's able to eat with you.

They were all joking around and laughing but you didnt really understand it,

"Y/n! are you in the telegram group chat?" Shirabu asked, your mind went blank.

this was the same question last week, i have to lie again.

"No i dont." Shirabu nodded, "I see."

and you akwardly took a bite of your bread, semi stared at you and you stared at him back. He quickly looked away and bit his bread as well.

you smiled at him, aaaa i've been lying my whole life to him, do i really deserve him?

You questioned yourself, why can't i just tell him that it's me?!? it's not that hard!

You breathe heavily. "Do you wanna go ice skating after we eat?" Mika asked, "No ice skating, we just ate." Shirabu said.

"I know!! i mean after we rest we can ice skate afterwards." She smiled at him. "Yes yes let's go ice skating after we rest." Tendou smiled.

-

"Let's give these two love birds their time!" Mika said and dragged everybody out of the scene. "Mika wai—" you sighed, that girl!!!!

You slowly turned to him and he was smiling at you, it was refreshing to see.

You and semi talked with each other, he is still holding your gift with his hand. It was a perfume and of course you asked the saleslady for the best one. You didn't know what he liked so you just went with your gut

You stared at the gift that semi gave you, "You can open it now." He smiled, you smiled at him, "Really?" He nodded.

You did not waste any minute and opened his gift. It was a portrait of you. You wanted to scream, it was so precious.

He scratched his head, "I-i thought y-you'd like a portrait of y-you so—"

"This is so pretty!!!!!! thank you Semi senpai!!!!!!!" You jumped and hugged him, he froze and relaxed. He hugged you back.

But you remembered something, Good thing i declined when he wanted me to draw my portrait or else he would know it's me.

He was standing there heart racing, you could hear his heart beat as your head was leaned on his chest.

"You can open my g-gift anytime you want haha." you awkwardly laughed and let go of him. "I'll open it now."