33

☆*:.。.  festival week .。.:*☆

time flies so fast that it's festival week already.

-

"y/n!" tendou waved his hands, you saw him and dragged mika with you.

"do you want to hang out?" tendou asked, "yes!!!!" mika said, "alright let's go!" he dragged mika and left you with semi.

"semi-san! how are you?"

"hi y/n.. im f-fine and you?" he stuttered, "im fine too! so when are you gonna sing?"

he blushed, "later.."
"oh i see! we'll hear it later!" you smiled at him and his cheeks burned even more. he walked ahead first, "let's follow tendou."

you two tried to look for tendou and mika but couldn't find the duo, "that tendou!" he quietly screamed, "is something wrong semi-san?"

"h-huh? nothing's wrong."
"i see then let's go!" you dragged him with you. you two hanged out and ate together. whenever tendou sees you both, he drags the vb team out of the sight.

semi was actually quite happy that tendou left you both alone, atleast this time you two could hang out.

"HEY HEY!!! YOU TWO!" the girl called from the booth, "why don't you two try this pocky game? come here!" then suddenly two more girls dragged you into the booth. she made you both sit down on the chair. a lot of students and teachers were watching you.

"alright so we have more participants now! we can start the game!" she giggled and handed out the pocky sticks.

"w-wait hey—" she didn't let you finish, she handed out the pocky sticks. semi was there standing and a blushing mess as well. his heartbeat is sure is faster than the speed of light.

"so you will put the pocky sticks in your mouth— the two of you and you have to eat it all before your opponent finishes theirs first! it's a race btw do your best!" the girl giggled. you mentally screamed this is so embarrassing!!!!!!

semi then placed the pocky stick on his lips while still blushing, and bent his back so you could reach the tip of the pocky stick. you didnt wanna ruin the game so you just went along and placed your lips on the opposite side.

"alright! we are set! ready...."

"go!!!" and you two hurriedly ate the stick. your lips were almost touching but you two slowed down— no you, you were the one who slowed down, as if you didn't want your lips to touch.

in the end you both lost, you could see that some students were sad and annoyed about it, "BUT YOU TWO LOOKED LIKE A COUPLE! YOU GUYS ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!" one of the girls screamed, you blushed at the statement.

semi looked away and bit his lip.

"alright.. better luck next time!!" the host pouted, "you two really looked cute!" she fangirled, "are you like a couple— or a future couple perhaps?" she cheekily smiled.

"w-we are not a couple!" you blushed hard. semi chuckled trying to hide his shyness. "let's go semi-san!" you held his hand and dragged him with you

-

"y/n! do you wanna take a picture with me?" semi asked hoping you would say yes. "yes sure!" he quickly took out his phone. you walked beside him and smiled at the camera. he went closer beside you so that you would be seen. he bent his back.

"semi-san! im not even that small!" you pouted, he chuckled, "alright." then he took the picture.

you two hanged out more after that.