42

You all walked to the kitty cafe but midway, Tendou was called by Goshiki. "Tendou-san! come with us for a while. It's going to be quick." Goshiki ran towards the four of you. "Good afternoon, everyone!" He bowed.

Tendou was confused but still came with him, "You guys go ahead. I'll tag along." He said.

You three continued walking to the kitty cafe. "Good Afternoon. What's your order?" The lady crew asked.

"I would like a strawberry milkshake—"

"Oh my ghod?! It's the couple from the pocky game!" one of the crew screamed. "E-eh?! we are not a—"

"Why didn't you say so? You two will have a discount and you'll also be given a couple t-shirt!" The lady crew giggled.

"But we are not—" Mika slapped your back, "It's fine, Y/n-san! we get a discount from this." You unbelievably looked at her. Semi just chuckled.

Mika backed out a little bit so it'll look like she is not with you. a discount, Mika smiled at the thought.

Semi ordered his drinks after you finished ordering.

"Lucky for you that you two are a couple, we are still restocking the straws. You may use this last straw." She handed the straw to you. "Please proceed to your seats. We'll serve the drinks to you." She smiled for the last time. You and Semi walked to an empty table while Mika is left there ordering as if she's not with you.

"You use the straw, Y/n."

You sat down embarrassed. Semi looked unbothered by this and sat in front of you. He took his phone out and went to telegram. He saw that you were online so he decided to message you.

ttggg !

Your phone vibrated on your leg. You unlocked your phone and saw a message from Semei. You accidentally tapped on Semei's message which caused for you to read Semei's message

oh shit.

semei:
hello
✔️ seen at 1:40 pm

You swallowed the lump on your throat before putting your phone down.

semei:
seen? :(

Your phone vibrated once again. You checked your lockscreen and there was Semei's message. You were staring at it while holding your phone.

"Boo!" Mika jumped in front of you causing you to drop your phone on the floor. Semi picked it up without hesitation and saw a glimpse of your lockscreen. He didn't fully read the name of the one who sent you a message because you quickly grabbed it from him.

"What the hell, Mika?!" You rolled your eyes, "Sorry about that, Semi-san." You nervously scratched your nape. "Haha don't worry about it." He smiled. Your orders arrived and you all dig in. You looked at the t-shirt and it was a couple
t-shirt. Is fate toying with me right now?! You sighed.

Eventually, Tendou returned and he ordered his drink too. You all chatted until the clock hit night time.

-

"Good night, everyone!" You and Mika waved to the both of them as you two head back to your dorms. Time flies so fast that it's already night time.

You two did the things that you needed to do before heading to bed.

tttgg !

Your phone vibrated once again. You remembered that you left Semei on read and you felt guilty.

semei:
are you ignoring me? :(

you:
nO IM NOT JDHDHEH SORRY
ABOUT THAT T_T

semei:
haha good evening.

you:
good evening to you too..
so how are you?

semei:
i'm good, thanks for
asking. you?

you:
im barely alive

semei:
what

you:
im fine

semei:
you can always tell me what's
bothering you. im all ears.

you:
thank you haha

semei:
are you not going to sleep?

you:
im tired i guess i'll go now

semei:
alright. good night. :)

you:
good night, semei. sweet
dreams to us.
✔️ seen at 9:40 pm

-

please don't mind the grammatical errors for now, i will edit them once i have time. please do tell me if i make any mistakes, i'll gladly acknowledge them. :) thank you for reading!