16

"what are you gonna do in the office?"

"im gonna take back my phone. the teacher took it."

"oh no why?" he laughed, "well.. she caught me using my phone during class hours." he stared at you, "oh.. really?"

"yeah.."

"alright we're here." he knocked on the door and went in, " good afternoon president, these are the survey papers."

"thank you semi." the president thanked him, "and what brings you here, second year?"

"i– uh came bring back my phone. the teacher said that i should get it here."

you felt embarrassed, "oh so this is your phone?" he took something under the desk. he held your phone up with his thumb and pointer finger causing to turn on, there was a message sent by semei. but it was too small and faint to read.

"yes.."

"alright. what's your name?"

"y/n l/n."

"ok l/n here's your phone. do not use it during class hours ok." he handed you your phone, "thank you president."

semi looked at you then at your phone, you checked your phone and saw the message. he caught a quick glimpse of the message but you quickly turned it off.

"you may go." the president told you both. you both bowed and walked away.

"that's why you should never use your phone during class hours." semi chuckled, "you can. just dont get caught." you answered him and laughed.

"ok then." he chuckled again, "do you wanna come to practice again?"

"you're asking me?"

"i-it's not that i want you to come– or i mean you can come watch us again." he stuttered and blushed.

"now now senpai, don't be shy." you teased him, "im not! i just asked if you wanna come if you dont then dont!" he pouted. you stared at him.

"is there something on my face? why are you staring?"

"huh? im not staring! who told you im staring tsk!" you faced forward and it was now your turn to blush. "shy y/n." he teased.

"im not."

"yes you are." he smirked, "im not."

he brought his face closer to yours, closing the distance between you two, "fine! i'll go now let's go!" you ran away from him.

"y/n wait!" he laughed then caught up with you.

-

you both arrived at the gym panting, "woah woah y/n-san you came?!" mika ran up to you, "and— with semi-san?! ohhh what's this?" she wiggled her eyebrows, "now shut up mika." you told her,

you two greeted the members and went separate ways, "im gonna change my clothes see you later y/n." semi waved at you, you just smiled at him.

"so you're together with semi-san UwU"

"mika it's not what you think."

"i didn't say anything~ i just said you were with semi-san~" you rolled your eyes and sat on the bench, "i thought u weren't gonna come anymore?"

"senpai asked me if i could come."
"HE ASKED YOU?! WOW." she covered her mouth, you looked at her. "semi senpai never asks anyone to come and it's a surprise that he invited you~"

"i hate you mika. stop using that annoying voice." mika laughed.

you both watched practice together. eventually, the time is up and you all went back to your dorms.