27

how to unlove someone?

google : you can't unlove someone who you truly loved. even if you found a new one, you'll never unlove the first one. you'll just end up giving more love to the second one.

"what the fuck." you cursed, "but i don't love him? i just like him."

"no no no! enough denying y/n you're just gonna end up hurting yourself. atleast be prepared or something!" you told yourself

"mind telling us what you've been mumbling to yourself l/n-san?" the teacher called you, "i-im sorry, im actually memorizing the terms you are teaching sensei."

what a smooth lie you thought, "oh is that so? keep it down then." you nodded.

-

you rested in the classroom while swinging your feet. you saw mika at the door and you went to her, "y/n-san are gonna eat with us?"

"sorry mika ill pass."

"why?" tendou popped from behind, he startled you, "a-ah i don't really feel like eating.."

"a-and i don't really feel well.." you lied, "do you want me to escort you to the clinic?" semi suddenly said from behind.

"n-no! i can just rest here and ill be okay later." you lied again. "see you later then."
semi waved goodbye. he felt disappointed that you didn't want to eat. he wanted to see you. your interactions are low and he wanted to talk to you more like get to know you.

you sighed and went back to your seat.

-

most of your classmates, especially the girls were at the door. they were really really noisy, "y/n! someone is looking for you!" you lazily stood up then pushed yourself until you found yourself infront of semi, "semi-san! what are you doing here?" he scratched his cheek.

"w-well s-since you didn't w-want to eat aw-while ago i uh— b-brought you food.. m-mika said y-you like cheesecakes s-so i b-bought you one i—!" he was stuttering so much. you looked at him and smiled, he looked away. he was shaking when he handed you the paper bag.

"ehhhh thank you semi-san!" you happily took the bag, "eat well y/n and d-dont starve yourself!" he ran away from the scene, you looked at his back while running and smiled, finally some good cheesecake

"y/n! are you in a relationship with semi senpai?" one of the girls asked you, "hUH?! NO! we are just friends," and besides i already like someone you smiled to yourself.

you opened the bag and saw a note inside, 'eat well y/n! don't starve yourself hope you like this ( ^∀^)'

you immediately opened the bag and ate the cake.

-

school is done and you were heading back to your dorm. you didn't watch the volleyball practice nor work in the convenience store. you just wanted to rest.

you took out your phone and texted semei

you:
heyoo

it took him several minutes before he could reply,

semei:
hello wassup

you:
great!!

semei:
you texted early today? dont
you have class?

you:
class already ended. im in my dorm i didn't work in the store today

semei:
oh i see

you:
hbu? are you in class?

semei:
im in my school's gym.
there's a practice match

you:
oh goodluck hope you win

semei:
of course we'll win

you:
ttyl then! do your
best ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

semei:
thank you meiji !! ttyl
✔️ seen at 3:44 pm