21

weeks later, you got your exams back.

you scored high in both biology
and math. you mentally screamed. you cant wait to brag to semei about your score.

you skipped happily to the canteen. mika waved at you and you sat beside her.

"why are you smiling y/n?" tendou asked you, "well.. i actually scored high in my math and biology test!" you squealed.

semi looked at you in awe, he secretly smiled. your smile was so big it almost ripped your face. you were really happy.

"thank you semi senpai!" you bowed at hin, and thank you semei your smile grew bigger.

"alright alright, eat first y/n-san." mika gave you half of her bread. you thanked her and ate it.

  -

it is dismissal time and you went to the convenience store, you texted your online friend about the exams

you:
hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!! i
passed the test ha!

he hasnt replied yet, maybe he's busy.

damn i think i have a crush on him now.

wait no, impossible.

but what if.....?

"Y/N!" shiro startled you, "woah what's up?!" you looked at him, "you were smiling like an idiot are you okay?"

"what do you mean?! i wasnt smiling!" you stood up and grabbed the mop, "i'll mop the floor!"

"didnt you just mopped– like awhile ago?"

"it's not enough!" you mopped the floor.

"shiro-san!" you called him, he looked at you. "have you ever had your first love?"

"woah what's up with the question?" he smirked, "nothing. im just curious. is it wrong to ask?"

"hmm i dont. im a pure seed." he happily said, "why did you ask anyway? do you have your first love?"

"I DONT!" you screamed, "i–i mean uh nope i dont."

"ehhhh if you do stop denying it and just go with the flow!"

"but he has a crush!! and besides i just met him online!" you pouted. "haha! i knew it! it's just a crush, it's admiration it's not feelings yet! go for him!" shiro cheered.

"no! that's wrong!"

"why? it's just a crush though."

you sighed and looked outside. you put your hand on your cheeks and tapped it.

"why do you have a crush on him y/n-san?"

"idk. i just woke up in the morning the next thing i knew my heart was beating very fast whenever i talk to him. it makes me so happy that i sometimes forget that i only slept for 3 hours."

"woah that's—"

"I KNOW BUT HE HAS A CRUSH!"

"but im happy whenever i talk to him. i passed my biology test because of him too aaaaa." you smiled like a freak.

"then go for him y/n. if he's not in a relationship yet. go for him." shiro winked and gave you a thumbs up.

"i guess i'll try." you jumped from your seat, "ALRIGHT OPERATION CRUSH SEMEI STARTS NOW!"

you screamed, little do you know that someone was watching you from outside. but he didnt hear what you said though.

-

if you reached this chapter, thank you 😭and also pls tell me what you think about this story lmaoo thank you for reading again