44

You woke up and got ready with Mika.

You two went to school like usual. You felt down and sleepy at the same time.

It was already recess time and it was time to eat.

i don't want to see him.

You silently cried.

"Y/N MY DEAR BESTIE IT'S RECESS TIME LET'S EAT!" Mika shouted from the front door of your classroom.

You quickly looked up in embarrassment. You immediately walked to her, "What the hell?"

"Oh c'mon cheer up Y/n my dear bestie."

"What do you mean 'dear bestie' ?" You asked her, "You don't like that?" Mika frowned.

"I don't mind just please lower down your voice next time. Btw I don't want to eat."

"You will not eat?" You looked up and it was him, the guy that you wanted to avoid for the rest of your life.

"I—"

"Yes she will eat. Let's go!" She grabbed your hands, "Mika! what are you doing?!"
You whispered scream at her.

"If you will not eat just because you don't want to see him then forget about it. You have to look after your health, you didn't even eat breakfast awhile ago." She looked serious. You looked back and Shirabu and Semi was there talking, you sighed.

"Why are you three together?" You asked, "Heh? are you saying that I can't be with my brother?" She stopped walking, "W-what?! I was just asking I thought they were in the canteen!" Mika laughed, "Your face hahahaha."

"Shirabu nii-san dropped by my classroom and Semi-san was with him." she explained. You nodded and walked to the canteen.

-

You all ate. It was really awkward for you since Semi was in front of you. You couldn't focus, he was so fucking handsome even if you're only using your peripheral vision.

oh how i wish

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Semi took a bite of his food, "H-ha?"

He just chuckled, "Eat your food now. Don't let it get too cold." He chuckled.

alright if it's you who'll say it.

and you took a bite from your food.

You were about to take a second bite but Mina walked towards your table.

"Good Morning, Semi senpai~!" You smile immediately turned into a frown, you know that annoying voice. You didn't even have to look to know who spoke that.

Everyone in the table looked as well. It went quiet.

Semi looked at the direction of the voice with a straight face.

"How are you, Semi senpai?" She took a seat beside you and put her hand on her chin.

"I'm okay thanks for asking haha." He faked a laugh. "What the hell are you doing beside me?" You looked at her, this has happened for the second time.

"Hm? sorry i didn't notice you there. I'm here to say hi to my—!"

and the bell rang.

-

You walked to the classroom with mixed feelings.

You had your lesson with the class but you couldn't focus. You were there but you felt like you weren't.

You looked at Mina and she was proudly scrolling through her phone.

You couldn't help but sleep in class.

When you woke up the classroom was noisy and everyone was surrounding Mina.

"Hey hey. What's up with them?" you tapped the seat in front of you.

"You didn't hear? Mina and Semi are in a relationship!"