37

you two ran to the cotton candy stall and bought two cotton candies.

"are you two sure that you want individual cotton candies? we also sell couple cotton candies." the seller asked. you blushed, "no! we are not a couple!"

semi laughed. "alright. here you go." the seller gave the cotton candies, "enjoy." she smiled.

you munched your cotton candy while walking to the bench, semi followed from behind. you two watched the starry sky together. "s-semi-san, are you going back to your dorm after this?"

"not yet. im still going to hang out with the other players, why?"

"nothing. im just asking." you continued to eat. he stared at you, he didn't notice that he was staring. "i-is something wrong with my face?"

"w-what?! no!" he quickly looked away. he blushed and stuttered at the same time. "i wasn't staring at you!" he denied.

"i didn't say anything." you teased,
"s-shut up!" he pouted. you laughed at him. he looked cute and funny, however, the thought of him being your online friend still scared you.

you looked ahead and saw a girl crying. she was sitting on the ground, you couldn't bear to ignore her. you know what it felt like to be in her shoes.

you stood up and walked to her, "hello, miss? are you okay?" the girl stopped and looked up. her eyes were swelling. "what's wrong?" you asked her, she stayed quiet and bit her lip.

"let's go sit on the bench." you offered your hand to her, she took it and walked with you to the bench.

semi was on the bench looking at you. the girl sat beside between you and semi. she looked down. "do you need water?" you asked her, "i-im sorry, im such a bother.." she spoke.

"you are not. why are you crying? if it's okay to ask." you and semi looked at her. she was thinking if she could trust you.

"it's not really important.. im just—" she stopped talking and looked at you.

"i have a bestfriend for 5 years. i thought of confessing to him. so i did and he rejected me because of a girl he met 2 months ago." you didn't know what to say. semi was there listening as well.

"im sorry.. i just felt sad about it. tomorrow, i'll be okay." she wiped her tears. "im sorry that happened to you." you apologized, "it's okay and don't apologize." she said and smiled.

"i have to go now, or i'll get caught." she stood up, "what's your name?" you asked her. "shin yuna. im an outsider, i have to go." she waved good bye to you. "o-oh okay.. bye then.." you waved goodbye to her too.

semi was quiet and serious. you looked at him. "semi-san." you called but he looked spaced out, "semi-san."

"senpai." he looked at you, "what?"

"you look really serious, what's wrong?" you asked, he chuckled, "im not."

"alright if you say so." you sat back on the bench, "semi-san, have you ever rejected someone?" you asked him.

"yeah, a lot of them." he said. "damn, you must be so famous then?" you looked at him.

"im not but thanks i guess.." he chuckled.

"do you like someone?" you asked him, his eyes widened and he swallowed a lump in his throat. "w-why do y-you ask?" he looked at you.

"im just asking.. no meaning behind it." you chuckled, "yeah.. i like someone— or crush maybe idk."

"ohh? may i ask who?" you looked at him, he nervously chuckled.

"it's okay. good luck to your crush!" semi's heart was beating fast. it was faster than the speed of light. he just nodded. "do you wanna take a walk?" he asked, "sure."

you two walked and ate together. you two stopped walking and stood by the fences.

you two were quiet, really quiet.

"y/n, isn't the moon lovely tonight?" he said.

-

guys thank you so much for reading this story! words cannot express how much grateful i am to you guys. stay safe! 💗