22

hello !! please proceed with caution!
you can skip this part as well !!

tw // a$sault , violence

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

you were getting ready to go back to your dorm, you greeted shiro goodbye.

"see you shiro-san!" he said the same to you. you walked quietly outside going back to your dorm. it was kinda dark since it's already 6 pm and the store is also outside of the campus.

while walking you bumped into a random drunk guy, "im sorry." you apologized but he pulled you by your wrist. "oy! where do you think you're going?! apologize!"

"im sorry!" you were getting kind of scared, it was obvious that he was stronger than you. "please let go of my hand."

the guy smirked and held your face so tight that it started to hurt. he pushed you on the wall, "let go of me fucker!" you were screaming and kicking but he won't budge.

"let go of her." you looked to where the voice came. semi pulled the guy easily away from you and threw him on the ground. he sounded cold and scary.

"if a lady tells you to get the fuck off her, then fuck off." he glared at him, "now go."

the man ran away, "are you okay y/n?" his expression turned soft, "i-im sorry i didnt mean to—"

"its not your fault y/n. now are you okay?"

"im okay now.. thank you senpai." you wanted to cry. you were dead scared of the man but you held your tears.

"ill walk you to your dorm y/n."

"y-you don't have to! you have practice right?"

"i do but your safety comes first." he looked at you in the eye. you looked away.

"o-okay thank you.. next time i'll walk you to your dorm."

he chuckled, "no need for that y/n. let's go?" you nodded and walked beside him.

you two were silent. eventually you arrived near your dorm. boys are not allowed to go inside so he walked you to the nearest entrance instead.

"thank you semi-san." you thanked him,
"keep safe, y/n." he gave you a soft smile,

"y/n i–" you looked at him and raised your eyebrows, "n-nothing." he looked away and bit his lip.

"good night y/n." he ran away. you were confused. you just shrugged it off and went to your dorm.