Chapter 15:

Gerards starting to panic now, and me and Ray are trying to keep him calm, but it's not working.

Mikey is persistently spam calling Raven, trying to get her to answer.

We've all texted her, tried to call her, but nothing.

We know her phones on, or it would go straight to voicemail; she's ignoring us.

It's starting to get dark, and the temperatures dropping.

She didn't even have any shoes on or a coat, she's going to freeze.

New Jersey isn't exactly the calmest place to be either.

The thought that somebody could have easily taken her is eating away at my mind.

"We need to look for her" Gerard states, already moving into action, sliding his shoes on and hunting for his coat.

I don't disagree with him, and by the looks of it none of us do.

Initially we'd decided not to chase after her, thinking that she needed a breather and would come back, she looked so flustered, so panicked.

I had wanted to comfort her; but Gee had told me not to.

She needed her space.

But now it's been too long, worryingly too long.

"Would it be a good idea to grab the flashlights?" I ask, causing Gerard to nod, it would definitely help.

I quickly head into the kitchen and grab two large flashlights, theirs not enough for us all but it'll do, it's better than nothing.

I hand one off to Gerard and keep the other.

"If me and her search off the street areas and you two search busier areas it might make it easier to find her" I state, causing everyone to nod.

Everyone's pulled on their shoes and coats and we exit the house, locking it up behind us, gerards parents following the ambulance to the hospital.

I could tell that Gee and Mikey hadn't particularly wanted to go.

Hospitals hold the memories of their grandmother, memories of her last moment which they'd much rather forget about.

//

My hands have become numb from the bitter cold, my whole body shaking in turn in the small tunnel.

Even if I had wanted to text or call any of the guys, I don't think I'd have the strength to now.

I still feel numb, and my insightful brain is telling me to slice up my body until it is no more.

I have nothing on me to use, and the cold is giving me a similar effect.

The biting pain into my skin, the numbness of my wet feet; it's the polar opposite of my habits or having a steaming hot shower.

I don't know why I'm still sat here.

It's been hours and it's gotten dark.

And yet I can't find the energy to move; I'd much rather just sit here and stare at the metal tubing.

//

"RAVEN" I shout out, my voice loud but calm, I don't want to scare her away.

She's had too much happening to her recently, and to be honest I'm not surprised she ran.