Chapter 36:

Gerard 

After my call with Frank, and the sheer panic coating his voice, I quickly walk into Mikeys room, to where he's laying, eyes shut as he sleeps peacefully.

I don't want to wake him up, especially since he's been struggling to sleep recently; but I know that it I didn't he wouldn't be able to forgive me, he told me to get him up for any crucial news, and I would count this as that.

I don't try to silence my footsteps as I enter from the doorway, and walk over to Mikey, gently, yet firmly grabbing hold of his sleeping form and shaking it slightly to wake him up.

He groggily places his head back in the pillow, clearly in a deep sleep and not ready to be awoken, so I shake him again, before speaking.

"Mikes, you need to get up ASAP" he groans, before turning himself over, and reaching for his glasses, which I pick up from the bedside table and hand to him.

He blinks a few times, his eyes adjusting to his heavy prescription, before looking up at me expectantly.

"It's Raven, she's not doing too great" I speak, trying my best to hide my fear as not to work up Mikey, despite me knowing that after hearing what's happened he's going to be worked up.

"What's up, what's happened?" He questions, pulling himself from the bed and sitting up to face me properly, eyeing my facial expressions.

"I-Frank said she passed out" I speak, causing him to look at me with concern.

"Is she okay? what happened? is she in hospital?" He questions, eyes drilling into me.

"She's not been eating, and she won't, Frank doesn't know what to do" I speak, just relaying the information that I've been told; it's by no shadow of a doubt that she's been hiding an eating disorder from us all of this time, the dots connect too well.

Mikey looks up at me with a sad expression, clearly worried for Raven, the only reasonably good thing about this news is that I'm about to share with him the fact that we can go and see her, despite what her her reaction will be.

"We're going to see her" I state, not sure of how to word it better so I simply spit it out.

He looks up at me, an unexpected smile rising in his lips, a subtly of hope becoming present on his face.

-

Raven

I don't know what to do as I see Gerard fast approaching into my line of sight, other than run towards my old room, where I know I can barricade the door and lock myself in, away from them.

My whole body aches as I do so, my vision turning dark as I turn the handle, only to find that it doesn't budge, causing me to attempt to throw my whole weight against it to try and open it.

Seeing that this doesn't work, I turn on my heels to run, but stop in place when my vision turns completely dark, my knees going to buckle, but being stopped as I feel arms hold onto me, stopping me from falling to the floor.

From the scent emitting from the person, I immediately know it's Frank, and allow myself to hold onto him for dear life, squeezing my eyes shut as I grab a hold of his waist, burying my face into his chest as I will away the dizzy spell.