Chapter 23:

The voices are getting too loud, and my visions descending into darkness.

I can see them, towering over me, taunting me.

And then I see him, my father, a glistening knife in his hand, shining from the beams of the sunlight.

Crooked grin plastered onto his weathered, old face.

"I'll always come back for you, you worthless little whore" he speaks, emitting his usual, awful taunting voice.

It's only been a couple of days and I can't say I've missed or whatsoever.

And then he motions for someone to come forwards.

And they do.

And it's him.

The teenage boy who had forced himself onto me and had taken my innocence.

"Raven, have I got a treat in store for you" he smirks, licking his lips.

This is hell.

This isn't real.

This can't be real.

"Are you going to be my good little slut again?"

"If you stay still it won't hurt that badly"

"Just let me do what I'm going to do"

"I'm going to do it whether you like it or not"

I feel my whole body entering panic mode, and the only thing I can think to do is press my hands up against my ears, in attempt to block out the noise of him.

The taunts, progressively getting worse, more graphic.

But placing my hands over my ears does nothing to deafen the screaming voices, the taunts being thrown now by both of the men stood in front of me.

I scream.

I scream until my voice is hoarse and my vision begins to fade to black.

I feel arms around me and begin to panic.

Someone pulls me close to me, but I can't see them, my vision still blurred.

Is it him?

Has he touched me?

Is he going to hurt me again?

My eyes flicker around, my vision unable to detect who the people are around me, my brain too cloudy, too fuzzy.

I can't fucking breathe.

I really can't breathe.

Is this a panic attack or am I genuinely dying?

I claw at my neck, digging my hands deep into the ridges, hoping to cause some air to flow through.

My hand scratch at the surface, digging into my neck, but nothing compares to me suffocating in this current moment.