Food and Sleep

Lexis POV

*3 weeks later*

I was sat in the cafeteria alone listening to violet by paradise fears.  I was sat alone like usual as I refused to talk to anyone. News spread fast and soon everyone knew about Scott. I was pushing my food around on my plate not eating it. I haven't eaten a full meal in 2 weeks. I groan when I see Scott walk in and look the other way. He takes his usual seat across the cafeteria looking at me.  He counting you to keep my eyes on my plate.

About a quarter way through lunch every thing went quite. I look up and see Scott walking up to me. He stops in front of me and grabs my food an my wrist. I would of protested but I'm to tiered and weak. My wolf has been speaking to me a lot recently.  Mainly to keep me sane. Scott drags me to his seat and sits down. Pulling me on his lap in the process.

"Eat." He says. Reluctantly, I grab my fork and eat a piece of Mac 'n' cheese. I eat slowly as everyone goes back to their original conversations. I eat abut a quarter before leaning back and putting my head on his chest. Before I know it I'm asleep in Scotts lap.

****

Scotts POV

I walk into the cafeteria and see Lexi. She has lost a lot of wait. I suppress a growl as I see she hasn't eaten.  Again. I take my seat and look at her munching absent mindedly on my pizza.  I can't take it anymore. I stand up suddenly and everyone goes quite. I walk up to her and grab her food and wrist. I drag her to my table and sit down. I place her on my lap. "Eat" I say. I see her hesitate before eating her macaroni and cheese.

She eats about a quarter and puts her fork on her plate. She leans her head on my chest and in seconds she is asleep. I wrap my arms around her protectively. I lean back in my chair and just enjoy her being their. I was such a dick.

Yes you were. My wolf says.

I just roll my eyes and look out at the school. Very one was in conversation. I heard few insults about Lexi. I supress another growl and let it slide. Just shooting a glare in their direction. Before I knew it the bell went.

"You coming man"  Will says. I just shake my head and nod to Lexi. She didn't hear the bell.

"Can you take my car home mate." I ask him. He just nods and I grab my keys from my bag and pass them to him. I go in Lexis bag and Ind her car keys. How she could drive in her state is beyond me. I grab our bags and carry her bridal style to her car.

I get in her white BMW M5. I sit her sideways on my lap and she gross before getting comfy and going back to sleep. I drive home and take her up to her room. I don't want to freak her out by her sleeping in my room. I don't change her as I know she will freak out. I quickly tuck her in and go to get my laptop.

I come in and see she is still asleep. I walk over and lie on her bed. I pull her closer to me and she snugglesinto my side. I open my laptop and start doing some alpha stuff.

I look at the clock and see it is 6pm. Dinner will be in a half hour. I sigh and minlink Will. Will could you bring me some dinner up to Lexis room. Be quite I don't want to wake her.

No problem man. I'll be up in 20. He says back. I sigh and look down at a sleeping Lexi. I growl when I catch a blimps of her wrist.  She self harmed! My wolf said sounding alarmed. I take a closer look and see they are done with silver. Must of been as they are healing like a human does. 

There was a light knock and will comes in with a plate of food. Chicken salad. Two plates. Good man.

"Here go Scott. Thought she might want a bit." He whispers.

"Thanks man. Most likely wot be down tonight. Tell my dad." He just nods and walks out quietly closing the door. Intelligent guy.  I grab one plate and eat my dinner quickly. I gently shake Lexi awake.

"Come on Lexi. Please eat. Your killing me by doing this to yourself." I say gently. She sits up and looks at me with sleep in her eyes. She still looks tiered but that is to be expected. She looks at the chicken and picks up her fork. She eats about half while I shower. I come in and see her asleep again.

I just shake my head and go lie next to her. I pull he to my chest and she presses her back to me. I kiss her temple and start to drift of to sleep even though its only 7pm.

"You have a lot of ass kissing to do before I forgive you." She mumbles.

"I know. I'm sorry Lexi. It won't happen ever again. I swear." I say back before we both fall asleep.

*****

A/N OK well it would have been up sooner but shit went down. My first tablet the hudl 1 broke and I originally wrote this last night. It broke today and I just got a replacement of the hudl 2 I lost y chapter and had to rewrite it. It would of been longer but its late. I'm tiered and I have school tomorrow. Next update will be next Monday most likely.  Thank you for so many readers. Shall I start another werewolf book or not. Tell me please. Till next Monday. You know the drill.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy!