Who are you?

Scotts POV

I am running with my men. Will is at my side and were running. As fast as we can to get to Mia and help Lexi with the fight.

A pain shoots through my leg. Lexi. Her recently healed leg might I add. I trip and roll. Whimpering I stand up.

Scott what's wrong? Will asks. I just growl and sprint in the same direction. I run into the clearing as Lexi is fighting a wolf. I'm guessing Mia's dad as he isn't dad yet. Will gets the pleasure of doing that. He lunges at Lexi and he misses her leg but leaves four long deep cuts on her flank. She collapses and howls in pain. I run toward her just as he positions himself over her and goes for her neck. I growl and barrel him over. Resisting the urge to kill him. I stand over Lexis still form. The only movement was her chest rising and falling evenly.

Will runs over after checking Mia's OK. He waists no time in ripping the bastard to shreds. Flesh ripping, growls and howls of pain is all that can be heard. I look down at Lexi. Her leg is at an awkward angle and she is bleeding badly. As soon as I know the bastard is dead I get off Lexi and lick her side. She flinches and whimpers as her eyes shot open. I just continue to lick her wounds.

The doctor sprints towards me and carefully splints her leg. She doesn't make a sound. I'm worried. Normally the doctor has to get 6 men to hold her down in wolf form in human form 3. She doesn't even whimper. Her breathing becomes uneven as she pants. A few men are around us to hold her down if needed. I doubt it. All the men are in a circle around us and Mia is stroking her fur.

Lexi shivers. And the doctor checks her temperature.

"She's cold?" He says sounding confused. I instantly lie down next to her and wrap my body around hers. Her shivering decreases slightly and she whimpers when she tries and snuggles into me. The doctor looked concerned. She won't open her eyes. Its like she is unconscious but not at the same time. She can register what is happening but can't do anything she wants.

After 1 hour of the doctor trying to stop the bleeding and stitching he is done. I already told some men to go inside and get some rest in any room they want and find food in the house. I stay outside with Lexi in my wolf. She is slightly shivering. I just lie there and listen to her steady breathing. Using my body heat to keep her warmer.

Its been 6 hours and she isn't healing. Every hour the doctor is checking on her. Her breathing hitches and I stand up on guard instantly. She shivers and I instantly snuggle my body against hers.

"Alpha," I look up and see the doctor there with some food, "please shift and eat this. Then I can give another examination and talk to you. Properly." He says and I growl but reluctantly I stand up and grab the pair of shirts off him. I sprint to the trees and run back in the shorts. I see the doctor examining Lexis black wolf.

"Eat." He says. I sit down cross legged behind Lexi and eat my egg and Mayo sandwich. I just realised how hungry I am. I finish it and stroke Lexis fur gently. Careful of her flank and paw. I touch her and her breathing evens out. She was panicking when I left but just couldn't follow me.

"We can't stay here. 1) its dangerous 2) I need some medicines for Lexi and they aren't here. I have already checked the house multiply times but come out with everything but the one thing I need. Its a drug and it will, hopefully, wake her up. I have some in my office." He says.

I just nod and process the information. We have to move her. I growl and face palm myself. I don't want to risk moving her in case she gets even more hurt. I sigh and look at the doctor then back to Lexi. Why won't she wake up.

"Fine. We'll head back. Slowly. Lexi will go on my back. That is my one condition." I say firmly. The doctor looks hesitant but nods after a moment. "Gather the men and some supplies we leave in 30." I say. I grab a blanket and drap it over her form before sitting next to her. She is still shivering.

After 20 minutes my men are ready and waiting.

"We are going to start walking back. I'm going to shift and you are to carefully put Lexi on my back. We are not running. I want a wolf on either side of me in case Lexi falls. Clear. Will and Jake. You can flank me." I say in my alpha voice and they all nod. I shift and lie down next to Lexi. About 6 men come over and very carefully pick Lexi up. I suppress a growl when I see one of her stitches have broke and blood is drizzling down her side.

My men soon place her on my back and Will and Jake come and stand next to me. Lexi is surprisingly big for a she wolf. And heavy. Nothing I can't handle though. I stand up slowly and carefully. Everyone shifts and grabs a bag in their jaw. Mia is walking next to Will. We Starr the long walk home.

*2 hours later*

We have been walking for 2 hours and have finally entered my territory. Lexi is heating up slightly on my back and she still isn't healing fast enough. We walk for another hour before the pack house comes into view. Lexis parents and my parents are paceing the porch. As soon as they spot us they sprint over. I growl and Will and Jake jump in front of me to stop them from touching Lexi.

"Let me see my daughter Scott." Lexis father growls at me. I growl back and lie down. My men come over and gently place her on the floor beside me. I stand up and wait for the doctor to come back. He sprints around the corner with a box full of medical things. He comes over and injects something into Lexis neck. I suppress a growl and calmly walk over. Nuzzling Lexi's neck. I lie down.

Her body heat is back to normal and she is being to stir. I stand up as soon as her ear twitches. I stand over her so she can't do more damage when she wakes up. Her eyes flutter open and she looks around. I growl when she tries to get up. She's back. My stubborn little mate. She sighs and relaxes her body into the dirt.

Lexi. I say through the link. I nuzzle her neck and she growls at me. I look at her confused.

Who are you? Where am I? What's happening? She says her voice sounding confused as she begins to struggle again. She yelps ehn she outs weight on her side. She looks down.

Lexi? Its me Scott! Your mate! Your home. And you got in a fight. I say calmly. She doesn't look convinced. I lick her cheek and she growls and swats my nose. I growl and get off her. I look at the doctor. I shift and slip on a pair of shorts.

I march up to him. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MATE?! SHE DOESNT REMEBER SHIT. TELL ME OR GOD HELP ME-" I didn't get to finish as a growl interrupts me. I look back and see Lexi in a fight stance. Her parent are trying to get close to her. I growl. I walk forward and stand in between Lexi and her parents.

"Scott? You can't keep us from seeing out daughter!" Lexis father growls at me. I snarl louder and he cowers back.

"She doesn't remember anything. Not me. Not you. Not the pack. Nothing! Now back off and leave her alone. Your over whelming her," I growl and turn to the rest of the pack, "Leave. Everyone." I yell using my alpha voice. Everyone cowers and walks away. I turn to Lexi who is looking at me confused. She flings her head back and howls long and loud. There is no meaning to it.

"Come on you must be hungry. You were out for 8 hours." I say and she nods her head slowly. We walk inside.

***

A/N well here ya go. She lost her memory. Just needed a twit in there somewhere. Here it is. Hope you enjoy it.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!