Date

Lexis POV

I wake up in my bed with Scott next to me. It's still dark outside. I groan and look at the clock. 2.37AM. Really. I groan and bury my head in my pillow.

"Lexi? Why are you awake. It's half 2 in the morning. go back to sleep." Scott says before burying his head in my hair and seconds later he's snoring.

I close my eyes and try to sleep but it isn't happening. I grab my phone off the side and my headphones. I put them in and play apologise by one Republic. I quickly fall asleep.

***

"Lexi. Lexi wake up." I wake up to Scott shaking me slightly. I groan and swat his hand away. He sighs and walks off. I am just about to fall asleep again when freezing cold water hits me. I scream and jump out of bed.

"Your fault. Come on. Shower, dress and get that sexy little ass downstairs." he says. I growl and glare at him. he chuckles and walks out of the room. not before slapping my ass of course.

I dive in the shower and get changed into my normal jeans and hoodie and trainers. I walk into my room and there's a note on my bed along with a box. I furrow my eyebrows and grab the note.

'Be ready for 7. Hope you like the present.

Love Scott xx' I put the note down and own the box. I gasp. Inside the box is a lilac dress. longer at the back and shorter at the front. Strapless and I silver band just under the breast area. And a pair of black high heels. (A/N pic on side.) I look at the clock. 8AM.

I groan. a lot of time to waste. better go talk and fix things with Mia. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Mia and Will are talking about something. I go to the fridge and pull out a bottle of water. I sit opposite Mia. she looks at me and turns to walk out.

"Mia, wait." I call after her. She stops and turns back to me.

"What do you want Lexi." she growls at me. I huff and motion for her to sit down. she takes a seat. I take a quick drink before turning to her.

"I'm sorry about the other day. I was angry and upset. I have just lost my dad and I needed to take my mind off things. I'm giving Scott a chance ok. please forgive me. I was such a dick. I didn't mean what I said. I'm so so sorry." I pleaded with her. she looked at me and smiled before launching herself at me.

"It's ok. Now rumour has it that he is taking you on a date. Need any help? picking out a dress. hair,make up." She keeps ranting on until I stop her.

"Ok I love you and all, but stop ranting. I have a dress. Scott Left it on my bed with a note saying he's picking me up at 7. Hair.i just want you to curl it a bit. Make up I'm just going for eyeliner and mascara." I say. she nods and drags me upstairs.

We talk for hours. At 6 I'm in the shower.

"Hurry up. I'm getting old out here." i hear Mia yell. I laugh and get out the shower. I walk into my bedroom in my towel and am instantly sat on the chair and have Mia blow drying my hair. I wouldn't let her see my dress. I wanted it to be a surprise.

After my hair and makeup is done I walk into the bathroom with my dress. I put it on and walk out. I clear my throat and Mia screams. Will runs in followed by Scott. Mia ushers them out before Scott can see me.

"You look fabulous. Scott is gunna want to jump you the second he lays eyes on you. that is a promise." she squeals while jumping up and down on the spot. I laugh at her and find a black cardigan out of my wardrobe.

I look At the clock and see it is 5 to 7. I sit on my bed and Mia just rants on about how romantic it's going to be.

I am drawn out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. my heart is going at a thousand miles a minuet. I gulp and open the door. Scott is stood there in smart dress shirt and a black pair of jeans. He smiles at me.