Breaking news!

Scotts POV

I woke up being slightly shaken. I growled and turned my head on Lexis arm.

"Scott! Wake up and fucking eat." A masculine voice said before hitting my upside the head. I growl and open my eyes. I lift my head up and come face to face with my mum and dad. Of course its them.

"Eat." My father deadpans and places a plate in front of me. I sigh and begrudgingly eat my food while glaring at my parents. My mum just rolls her eyes and hands me a backpack.

I open it and pull out my laptop. Of course they would bring my laptop. I look at my dad and glare harder. He just rolls his eyes and goes back to his phone.

"I'm not leaving Lexi." I state. My dad looks up and scans my face before nodding.

"The reason I bought your laptop is so you have something to do. Aka alpha stuff. I'll take over most of it until Lexis awake. Because let's be blunt your in no state to be managing finances." He states.

I nod and open my laptop. I open my emails and groan in frustration. Alpha Joe needs to talk to me. I face palm and start the long and grueling process of answering 50 thousand emails. Well that is a bit of an exaggeration.

***

-6 weeks later-

I haven't left the hospital in 6 weeks. The after my parents left the first time I shut everyone out. I refuse to leave Lexis side. No one is getting me to talk.

I have my head phones in and I'm typing away on my laptop when something catches my eye. I look up to see Lexis hand twitch slightly. I'm instantly by her side whispering in her ear. Trying to encourage her to wake up. After 10 minuets I lose hope and slump back in my chair.

I rest my head back and close my eyes. After about 20 minuets of just sitting there I grab my laptop again.

"Scott" someone croaks out. My head shoots up and I see Lexi trying to sit up. With inhuman speed I stand up and gently push her back down.

"No. Be careful. You were out for 6 weeks." I say. She stares at me in disbelieve and I just kiss her forehead. This knocks her out of her state of shock. I pull her gently to my chest and she slowly wraps her arms around my waist. Well as well as she can with the IVs in her arm.

"Water" she croacks out. I nod and stand up. I grab a bottle of water and hand it to her. In 30 seconds its gone. She sighs and sits up fully. I sit next to her and call for a doctor.

After a few minuets the doctor comes in and stands in complete and utter shock at swing Lexi awake. My back is against the wall and she's in between my legs with her back to my chest.

After he comes out of his state of shock, with a growl from me, he walks towards us and checks Lexis vitals and stuff like that.

"She's all good. Your wound is completely healed over and you can go home. But your on bed rest for at least 3 weeks and make sure you try and move your muscles. Being out for 6 weeks means your not going to be very strong. Alpha, sees on a strict diet to build her weight and muscele back up. I'll go get the discharge papers and you can go." He explains before giving us a slight not and walking out.

"Come on. You need to get changed." I murmer in her ear. She nods and slowly stands up. Surprisingly, she has really good balance. I still wrap my arm around her waist.

After filling out all the forms and Lexi taking a shower. We go outside to where Will and Mia are waiting in the car. Within 10 minuets of being in the car Lexi is asleep with her head in my lap while Mia is blabing on about something. Soon I'm asleep to.

***

Lexis POV

I woke up to my body being jolted slightly. I open my eyes and see Will shaking Scott awake. He groans and his eyes flutter open. He growls and pushes Will playfully before jumping out. I sit up and climb out after Scott. I stretch and Scott comes up behind me and picks me up bridal style. I yelp I surprise.

He just chuckles and kisses my forehead. As soon as we walk through the door were swarmed. I jump from Scotts arms and engulf Jay and Lily in a hug. There crying and sobbing so hard. I pull away.

"What's wrong?" I ask them.

"We thought we lost you like mummy and daddy." Lily cries. I stay stood there in complete and utter shock. I stand up and growl. Time for a run. I kiss there foreheads before running full pelt out the door and jumping off the porch landing on four black paws. I let out a howl full sorrow.

I take of running. I don't know where. I don't care. I need to run and let all my energy out. I ran and soon her paws behind me. I run faster. I can't go home just yet. The paws become louder. Next thing I know Scott is running in pace with me.

After a few hours running we come across a clearing. I go to the river and lie down next to it, whimpering softly. Scott lies next to me and rests his head on my back. I just lie there and look at my reflection in the water. There was some russling in the forest behind us.

Scotts on guard instantly. He growls at the small brown wolf and a slightly bigger brown wolf. Scott relaxes and lies back down. Will and Mia. They come and lie next to us snuggled closer. I close my eyes and roll onto my back. I just lie there looking at the night sky and stars.

I huff and stand up and slowly walk back to the pack house. Scott and Will are walking together having some conversation through the mind link.

Mia was talking about anything and everything to get my mind off my mum. It isn't working. The pack house comes into view and I can see Scotts mum hugging Lily and Jay. I whine and nuzzel therpm frombp behind. Lieing down they jump on me and cry into my fur. I close my eyes and wrap my body around there's.

Scott comes up and nudges me towards the door. I huff and slowly stand up. Jay and Lily climb on my back and I walk up into Scotts room. They climb off and onto the bed. Scott comes in and into his wardrobe. He comes out in a pair of boxers.

"Here. Where this." He hands me a T-shirt and I go into the bathroom. After my shower I put on the T-shirt it came to mid thigh I realise I don't have any underwear. The little devil. I grab a pair of his boxers from the wardrobe and put them on.

Walking into the bedroom I see Scott sprawled out on the bed with Jay and Lily snuggled into his side. I resist the urge to 'awwww' and climb in next to them. Scott opens his eyes and smiles at me.

"Let me rearrange the sleeping plan." He says and detaches Lily and Jay from him. He lies them down on one side of the bed and I pull the cover over them. Scott lies down and pulls me into his chest. I bury my face in his chest and let everything out.

Scott just hugs me close while I cry into his chest. He murmers things in my ear.

"Im sorry. I should of told you. Its OK. You've got me. You need to be strong for Jay and Lily. I'll be right here." He murmers sweet nothings in my ear.

"When did it happen?" I ask after I have calmed down.

"At the rouge attack. When they got into the safe room she was protecting Jay and Lily when she got taken off by guard. I promise it was quick. She didn't suffer." He reassures me. I nod slightly and close my eyes. I fall asleep to the sound of Scotts heartbeat.

***

A/N 10k I'm so happy right now. I think I'm gunna explode. Sorry for the wait. I had to finish my other book first. Its completed now. Going to finish this and edit both.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!