lMMAAB-Chapter 6

Christy was still awake when I woke up in the depths of her mind. It was a nice sleep. Calm quite and stress free.

I killed them I heard her say to me.

who? I replied.

The rouges you idiot they caught up to us and I killed them both before they could get back up I think were in the clear now. Oh and happy birthday to us!

Really its our birthday I said with complete and uter shook coating my voice. She did reply just hooded her head and Gabe me back control.

I shifted and found some clothes in the roots of a tree. I was confused.

Why did you bring us to a packs territory?!

I didn't get a reply only a trust me and with that she cut link and went to rest in the depths of my mind. I don't know why but I did trust her. Something about this pack had a sense that I could trust them.

I decided to rest and leave in the morning but stick close by. Christy growled at that one. I don't know why she had such a thing for this pack? I made a fire and went to go and hunt. I came back with a rabbit in my mouth.

I ate my rabbit in peace. I soon found myself lying on my back looking at the stars on the kiddle of the clearing I was in. I let sleep consume me.

******

I woke up with a start as I heard a lot of low growls surrounding me. I jumped up and scanned the area. I didn't make it look like I wanted to fight for my benefit as I wasn't in the mode or did I have the energy to fight.

I saw a rather and strangly familiar black wolf that looked just like mine. The power coming of him was stronger but not enough to make me submit. Beta? I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and smelled the wolf. It was then it hit me.

I growled and crouched low to the ground.

"Get the fuck away from me" I growled

The man didn't like that as he lunged and pinned me before I had a chance to react to what was happening. He looked into my eyes and then realisation hit him. Hard. He knew who I was and he wasn't impressed one bit. I took his momentary shook to shoove him off me and shift. He growled and then looked up at Christy. She had full control much to my dislike.

She slowly made her way toward him and licked his face as a sign of affection. She had forgotten about the other wolves because as soon as she did. A menacising growl ripped through a wolves thrpught. She got into a defensive stance in front of him.He shifted and shoved on a pair of shorts.

" stand down" he said using his beta voice. The wolves un willingly complied. They stopped growling at mebut didn't trust me one bit. The man cane and knelt next to me drawing me onto a hug. I nuzzeled him with my muzzle only now realising I had control over my wolf.

He broke the hug and gave me a big T-shirt telling and said "go shift Lexi"

I quickly ran to a behind the tree line and shifted. I yanked the tee over my head and practically sprites back to the man. I jumped into his arms and whispered "hi daddy!"

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N picture on the side of Lexis wolf Christy and a song I really think suits my book its warrior by paradise fears! Vote comment and enjoy!