Pups!

Lexis POV

Its been 2 days since Lily and Jay went missing. I haven't eaten or slept at all. Much to Scotts protests. I'm running with Will when I stop abruptly. I sniff the air. I pick up the faintest smell of my two little siblings. I growl and try the modlink again.

No answer. Fuck. I growl and sprint off towards where the smell is. I come across a small cabin. I turn around and see the guys slowly catching up. Lily's and Jays scent is quite strong. I quickly shift and throw on a long T-shirt that comes to my mid thigh. Will stayed shifted.

Scott? I try calling to him. I don't get an answer.

Scott! I growl louder.

Lexi. What's wrong? He asks after a few minutes.

I found them. A cabin in the woods a few miles out of our territory. Rouge land. Hurry and bring back up. Me and Will can't fight alone. Hurry. North border. I cut the link before he could reply.

I walk out of the shadows. Immediately, about 30 rouges are pouring out of the house. Crap. I growl and Will growls beside me. A male and female walk out holding hands with huge smirks on their faces. I growl louder, catching their attention. Their eyes widen briefly.

"Where are they?" I roared. Using my Luna voice. Will flinches ever so slightly and I look at him apologetically. I don't get an answer for a few minutes and the tension just builds up. I growl, startling the rouges.

"Your not having them. Unless we do a trade that is." The male said. I raise an eyebrow and motion for them to continue. "You," he points to me, "will come with us and in return you get your precious little pups back." He says. Will growls and moves in front of me slightly.

"Well I guess we will have to come up with a compromise then won't we?" I say, raising an eyebrow. Will looks at me with a what-the-fuck-do-you-think-your-doing look. I roll my eyes at him and look back at the rouges.

I'm stalling them. Scott is coming with back up. If you haven't noticed, we are surrounded by wolves and there are only two of us now shut it and stop growling. Its distracting. I say and cut the link with Will. He hiffs before standing next to me.

"Hand. Them. Over. Pup." I snarl at him. He scoffs and his eyes go amber with anger. Biggest insult you van give a grown wolf is by calling them a pup. I smirk when he launches himself at me. I side step him and shift. Will is growling at any one who tries to interfere.

The brown wolf growls at me and I growl back louder. I stand to my full height. Im not much bigger then him but I am still by a few inches. I growl and we start circling each other, looking for weaknesses. I spot he has a slight limp on his hind leg. Bingo! Target found! I growl and pounce on him.

I bite into his already bad hind leg hard. He growls and flings me off. Fuck. I stand up and go straight for the kill. I'm not in the mood to play games with him. I just want my brother and sister back so I can sleep and eat and know there safe. I growl and tear his throat out. The female he was stood with cries out and I then realise there mates. I growl and she launches herself at me. I easily pinn her and kill her. Will comes and stands next to me. The other rouges are debating weather to fight or flight.