first shift

Lexis POV

"jay calm down! Please just breath! Scott calm him down now I'm pulling over! Call my mum and dad!" I stop the car and grab Jay. I sprint  to the forest. Scott hot on my heels with lilly behind him. I was driving the kids to school when the worst case possible happened. Jay is shifting.

"Lexi stop!" Scott called. "Put him on the floor!" I did as I was told. "Stand back" Lilly protested and ran to Jay crying wildly. I ran after her and grabbed her and gave her to Scott. She cried into his shoulder.

"Get her out of her now!" Scott stayed and next thing I knew his mum was there and grabbed a hold of her while running back to my car. I was holding Jays hand.

"No! Let go of me! Scott let go now!" I screamed at Scott as he held me back. I couldn't bare to see my 5 year old brother in pain. I got out of Scotts grasp and shifted into my big black wolf. I went and stood over Jay protectively. Growling when ever someone got to close. He screamed and gripped my fur for dear life. Christy had complete control. She nuzzeled his neck affectionately. I stood over my brother protectively for about an hour.

Not even 1/4 of the way through the shift a scent caught my nose. Scott and his dad were talking keeping a good distance. I growled at the unfamiliar scent and crouched low. I got Scotts attention with my snarling and he sniffed the air.

'Rouges' was screamed by Scott through the pack link. Judging by the smell there was about 15 against us 3. I pressed myself into Jay more. He screamed again as another bone cracked and reformed. I whimpered at the site.

Scott stood on my left while his dad, Paul, stood on my right. My mind was only on protecting my brother. I group of rouges bonded from trees and surrounded us. Crack! Another scream from Jay. I growled lowly as they circled us.

How far are the warriors? I ask Scott and Paul through the mind link.

10 minutes Paul's voice filled my mind.

Well then we need to keep them busy for 11. A rouge launched himself at me but Scott intercepted it and broke his neck. The rest of the rouges came and lunged on us. I let my wolfs Luna side surface and she was full on protecive of her brother. I screamed again aa a few more bond moved into there new position. I had killed 1 rouge when another grabbed Jay by his neck and ran off with him. I snarl and sprint after him.

Lexi where are you going! You got about 6 on your tail!

1 of em picked up Jay so I'm getting him back even if its the last thing I do! I reply and cut the link. I put on an extra burst of speed when I come to a clearing with about 50 wolves thee and on a big rock is a wolf holding Jay. I snarl and crouch low. About 5 rouges charge and I dogde them all killing 4 and knocking the others out cold. The next lot come and I come off worse. I get a huge slash down my side and only manage to kill 2. The rest pin me and I can't move.

Scott!

Where are you?!

I'm on a clearing there are loads of rouges about 50 I killed 6 before I got pinned!

OK calm down I'll be there in a minuet!

"Why looky here a she-wolf. Protecting her brother during his most vulnerable time. How swee-" he is cut off by Jay screaming. That was all the motivation I needed to fling the wolf off me and charge to Jays side.

I snarl as a few wolves approach us. I hear the sound of paws pounding on the earth. I look up to see Scott, Paul, my dad and the rest of the pack. Scotts eyes find me and he snarls at the rouges before charging and running towards me. I lay over Jay while Scott stands over me. He took out 5 rouges just coming to me. Jay screamed once again and I liked his temple. The lady rouge is killed by my dad who then runs up to us and sniffs us both. Jay screams and the next thing I see is a small black pup in his place. He whimpers and gets to his laws shakily. I help him with my muzzell.

Once he is used to his new form he starts barking and nipping my paws playfully. I pin him gently and bolt. With him right behind me. I go slow so that he can keep up. He jups on my back and bites my ear play fully. I start jumping around with my front lowered and my hind in the air while wagging my tail. He barks and runs in the direction of the pack house. The pack follows closely behind. I bark as we near the house and Mia opens the door. Jay jups up and starts liking her face. I run inside and upstairs to change.

Once I'm downstairs my dad is talking with mum trying to calm her down.  

"YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN. I MISSED MY CHILD'S FORSR SHIFT HE COULD OF GOTTA KILLED. HE SHIDTED IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROUGE ATTACK. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLOOD BATH!"

"Mum calm down I was with him the entire time. OK he was safe. He got picked up but they were using him as bait for me to follow. I saw the rouge pick him up and all I saw was red I ran after them and right into the kiddle of 50 rouges. They didn't hurt him I got to him and protected him while Scott protected me. Just calm down. We lost no one in the fight. So please just breath and Calm. Down."

She from a deep breath and fave me a hug. "Thank you for not leaving him." She whispered. I stood there shooked.

"Mum don't ever think I will leave them. They might be a pain in the ass but I love them. All of you and would quite happily die protecting you guys."

Scott walked in then and growled at my answer. Me and mum laughed and rolled uur eyes. "Mates!" We said in unison.

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N Well this might be a bit confusing as to where it came from. Just don't ask please. I was thinking and this came to mind. Thought it would be fun to right. In the next chapter there will be a fair bit of drama. *evil laugh* pic on side of Jays wolf. The song is: the fighter-paradise fears I was listening toit while writing this chapter

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy!