Bastard better run!

Scotts POV

I couldn't process everything. My body was numb. There was a lot of yelling. I tried to tell the voices to shut up but it came out as a whimper. Every sound stopped. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't. I whimpered again. I felt a hand on my body. I'm probably still in my wolf form.

After multiple failed attempts to open my eyes I succeed. I come face to face with my dad. I'm in my room. How the fuck did I get I get here. I sat up slowly. Much to my dads protest. He tried getting me to lie back down and I just growled at him.

I looked around for Lexi when the previous events came flooding back to me. Me, Lexi, Lilly and Jay playing in the clearing. Resting. The silver wolf. Sam's pack. Lexi being taken. The tranquilliser gun. I growled and stood up. I collapsed back down. Shit. My body is still getting ride of that bloody anaesthetic shit.

I growl and stand up. I run out of the room and into the forest.

Scott! Come back! We need to talk! My dads voice filled my head.

No! I need to find Lexi! And with that I cut off the link. The next thing I know I have about 10 men running with me. I'm running in the direction of the car and don't stop even when I leave my territory. I follow the road. By the time its dark I'm alone. I ordered the men to leave and to get some rest about 3 hours ago. I said I was gunna run for a bit longer and I'll catch up later. I stopped at a cross road and howled. I turned around and ran back.

My dad is going to kill me.

***

Lexis POV.

I wake up in my wolf form. I'm in a prison cell. Great. Note the sarcasm. I get up and walk to the bars. I stand on my hind legs and put my front paws on the bars. Bad move. I yelp and jump down. Of course. Silver. I should of know.

After a few hours of pacing the cell a door down the corridor opens and I see a familiar shape taking up the frame. Sam. I growl when he comes stops outside my cell.

"Shift!" He instructs. Throwing a pair of jeans and T-shirt in. I just growl and go to the back of the cell. Not a chance am I shifting. I might not be able to shift back if they inject me with wolfsbane. He growls and opens the cell. He storms over to me and trys to look intimidating. It isn't working. He's still in his human form. I don't get intimidated easily in either form.

"SHIFT! NOW, LEXI!" he yells at me. I decide to piss him off and yawn and curl into a ball. He doesn't like that and he kicks me. It doesn't affect me. Well it does but I'm about to show it. He grabs me scruff and I snarl at him. I bite his arm and he yelps letting me go. I don't release my grip on his arms. The familiar taste of blood fills my mouth.

"Lexi, let go. Now! Get her off me." He yells out the door. Its open. I hear footsteps. I let go of his arm and sprint out the door. Idiot. I look the Sam came and see men coming. I snarl and run at them. They don't register its me before its to late and I already have killed one.

I snarl as the others shift and advance on me. I growl and bare my teeth in an intimidating manner. A small silver wolf lunges at me. I didn't see it coming and she lands on my back. I growl and thrash around. She goes flying and hits the wall. I snarl as more wolfs flood the corridor. I snarl and back up. Sam walks out of the cell clutching his arm.

He snarls at me and all at once the wolfs run at me. I bite and rip skin. I don't go down easily. After 10 minuets they finally have me pinned. I snarl and thrash. I have damaged a lot of wolves at this point. Never piss Lexi Danvers off. They don't let up no matter how much I struggle. I push a wolf and he falls over taking a few other wolves with him. What? I'm a big wolf. Only a tiny bit smaller the Sam's.