Viagra?

Lexis POV

I sighed when Scott followed me and for into my car. Uninvited.

"Yes Scott" he didn't say anything just looked at me as if to say drive. I started the car and drove to the kids school. To say the head was unimpressed was an understatement. He was royally pissed. He was a werewolf. I got out my car once I was parked and walked up to her trying and failing to keep the grin of my face.

"So you think this situation is funny Ms.Danvers?" I just chuckled and jumped when I realised Scott was next to me.

"Yes as a matter of fact I do. I mean a 5 and a 7 year old getting hold of Viagra and the spiking there teachers drink is fucking haliorious. I died of laughter once I was off the phone."

"Well they are in my office at the moment."

"OK let me have em and I'll take em home."

"Not so fast there Ms. Danvers they need to be punished."

I growl " they will be punished just  not by me or you if I find out you lay a finger on either of them god help you. Clear."

He just nodded and led the way inside. I walked into the office to see Jay and Lilly sat on the floor clourinf in a picture.

"Oi, ratbags, over here. Don't worry your not in trouble." The teacher glared at me "well not with me at least. Grab your bags."

"Not do fast Ms.Danvers. He slowly approaches me and I growl. I shove the kids behind me and get in a protective stance. 1 thing came to mind. Viagra. Scott wasn't here. Shit just shit. I male werewolf, BTW werewolf males are naturally horny, is am extremely bad thing. He is blocking all my exits. I can't fight him he is fully grown male.

I growl as he is only a step away from me. He grabs the kids and shoves them outside. He grabs me by my waist and leans in breathing in my scent. I start to struggle but its no use he's to strong. He grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it up. I snarl loudly but it doesn't affect him one bit. How mantntablets did the kids give him? Please say only one. I look over his shoulder to see the bottle empty. I gulp nervously and whimper as he pushes me onto the sofa in his office. He rips my jeans off and stares at me with lust. I try to fight him but he is to strong.

He is about to pounce when the door is busted open and Scott stands there completely and utterly fuming. I whimper as he is still on top of me. Scott marches over and rips him of me and knocking him out cold on the other side of the room. I whimper some more as Scott takes off his shirt and puts it over me. I didn't realise I was crying until Scott wiped the tears away and hugged me to his chest. Not letting go at all. He stroked my hair while he whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

I hear the pitter patter of a pair of feet and see Jay and Lilly walk in. They see the mess and then look at me. They run at me crying and saying sorry I just hugged them tighter. Scott picked up the kids bags and picked up Lilly while I picked up Jay. We walked to my car and strapped the kids in. I was about to get in the driver side when Scott came in front of me and said, "I'll drive you guys home I don't really fancy you driving after what just happened." I just nodded my head in agreement and walked to the passenger side.

I got home and mum and dad swarmed us Scott explained what happened as I was still in shook. I didn't eben notice when Scott picked me up bridal style and took me to my room. He lay me down on the bed and then came and lay next to me spooning me from behind. I cuddled closer to him and let sleep consume me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N well I know this chapter is a bit bad and short but its a filler so don't worry bout it. Hope you like it I would really love the feed back.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!