MMAAB-Chapter 5

Lexi POV

I groan as I attempt to get up off the hard bed. KEY WORD: ATTEMPT! I start pulling on the chains only to cry out in pain. I look down and see they are made of silver. I hear the door open as bright light enters my eyes. I blink and look away. Seconds later I hear footsteps slowly making their way towards me. I heard a the sound of skin making contact with skin. I whimpered quitely as I realised the person had slapped me. Hard.

He chuckled at the sound as I then realised he was a werewolf. Why hadn't I noticed it before. I should of been able to smell it ages ago. As if reading my thoughts he said " the wolfsbane is still whereing off. It will be a couple of hours till your wolf is back but we will make sure you can't shift."

I growled when he said that I won't be able to shift. I have lived the past 9 flipping months being able to shift. Spending the majority of my time in my wolf form.

He grabbed a set of keys I only just noticed from his belt and knelt down. While he was unchaining me from the bed he made sure to keep a close eye on me to make sure I didn't try anything. Once my chains were undone he yanked them. Hard. I cried out as the silver burnt my skin. He just laughed and called me pathetic before making me walk in front of him with my arms behind my back.

We walked into a room and instantly I cringed back at the sight. It was a white room with a viewing booth. Sick bastards. There was a chair and a table both with straps on. I was shooved into the room. I tried to double back but the man was blocking my way out. He turned and locked the door. I knew what was about to happen.

I was about to become a rouges favourite pass time. Tortured onto fighting with them against a pack I knew I wouldn't stand a chance in.

I was still a pup but in the rouges eyes I was an object.

*3 months later*

"Get up you lazy bitch" screamed one of the men " your leaving. Well more like being sold on."

I got up whincing in pain as last nights events came flooding back. I'm not gunna go into detail buts let's just say it involved a lot of blood, sweat and tears.

I shivered at the thought. Anywhere is better then here.I was dragged left instead of the usual right. It led to a stair case that went up. We went up and came out into the bright sunlight I had been deprived of for god nows how long. I breathed in the fresh woody smell and knew where we were. Home. The woods in no-mans land or unclaimed territory. My wolf was weak from not running and she wanted out. Now.

I waited for the opportunity to arise. The man who I was walking with stopped and turned to talk to another man. I took my oppertuninty and ran sprinting as fast as I could there was only us three outside but I knew there would be others.

I jumped into the air and landed on four pitch black paws. My wolf took control before I could stop her and Christy ran. I don't think I have ever thought she could run this fast. Especially seeing as in she was weak and malnourished. Well I guess everyone finds the energy to run when your life is on the line. I heard growling and the sound of paws on the rich green grass. Their were lots of trees so I had to weave and because of my beta blood my wolf was fast and the size of an ordinary male wolf.

I was agile but big much to my disappointment. I was losing the wolves their paws becoming fainter with ever single second. Christy pushed herself more reaching her max.

We lost them about an hour ago but Christy still wouldn't stop and refused to let me have control.

Christy growled 'I will keep control till sundown then we will be far enough away from them sons of bitches'

I just sighed and let sleep come over me in the depths of Christys mind while she ran.

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N this is officially my longest chapter!

There might be some mistakes but ho hey.

To clear things up just in case your lost a bit Christy is Lexis wolf. Most people put silver as the thing that harms werewolves but I wanted to be different. She left her pack because of her abusive alpha. She was kidnapped by other rouges and tortured and now she has finally escaped. But she won't find her mate for a couple more chapters.

Thanks for reading vote, fan and comment! :)