epilogue

Lexis POV

*17 years later*

Well slots happened in 17 years. Me and Scott got married after the triplets were born. We had 3 other kids. 3 boys. Ollie James Collins is 15 at the moment he was born two years after the triplets. Then 3 years after Ollie, Liam was born he's 12 at the moment and the there's Ryder who's 5 the baby of the family. I have made it clear to Scott I am not having any more kids.

Scotts predictions on the triplets were partially accurate. He was right about Danny being a bad boy. Gets detentions at school. Goes to parties. Rides a motorbike. But he has a soft side when it comes to his younger siblings. Especially Ryder. There two peas in a pod. He hasn't found his mate yet but he's still looking. He isn't a payer though. God no. Still a virgin. I think. Then again who knows what that boy gets up to.

Erin has found her mate but is still in high school so she isn't moving in with him yet. He's the alpha of the Silver Stone Pack. Alpha Theo. Nice guy. She is better then Danny's but not perfect. She doesn't get in to much trouble in school unless she's beating the crap out of someone who insults her friends and so on. She gets good grades. Cs/Bs. Her and Ollie are constantly pulling pranks on Alice and Danny.

Alice is the daddy's girl. She has found her mate to. The beta of the Silver Stone Pack. At least my girls will be able to look after each other. She isn't one of those sluts who has there face caked in make up and wears her skirts to high. No she's not extremely smart but she's not stupid. Averages a C in most classes. In other words our first 3 ended out alright.

Ollie on the other hand is a completely different story. He's a player. I know. I don't like it but there's not much I can do. He's a teenager and won't listen. He flunks all his classes and picks on Liam. That is until Scott or Danny put him in his place. Since he shifted he's become worse. Running off in the middle of the night for a run. He's got ginger hair like Erin's and her forest green eyes. Identical in physical features. Most the time he spends sulkingnin his room playing on his Xbox.

Liam is at the awkward stage where he doesn't know shit of what's going on but does at the same time. Confusing I know. He's again an identical match to Danny but instead of chocolate brown eyes he has Alice's ocean blue. He isn't the most sociable kid but he dies have friends. He is the quite one out of the 6. The well behaved one.

Ryder is...well...trouble, to be blunt. He's a pai n in my ass. Constantly not doing as he's told and getting in trouke with the older pack members. I think he's going to be worse then Ollie. Dear god help me.

So that's my kids. Jay is 23 and found his mate. They live in a nice little house in the town. He has 2 boys and 1 girl. First is Jacob he's got brown hair and grey eyes. He's 6. Then there's Leo he's got ginger hair and green eyes. He's 4 and then lastly theres 2 year old Gabby. I love his kids with all my heart. There so sweet. He was younger then me when him and his mate Cassie had Jacob. He was 17 and his mate was 16. They got and did the dirty as soon as they found out they were mates.

Lily has found her mate. He's a warrior in the pack. Nice guy. His names Rhys. She's 25 now and has 4 kids. The oldest is Finn, she's 8 and is n identical copy of Lily. Brown curly hair and brown eyes. Then there's her twins Eli and Taylor. Her boys. There 6. Identical in every way except there eye colour. Eli has blue eyesmfrom Rhys while Taylor got his brown eyes from Lily. Then lastly there's little Willow. She's 3 and as hyper active as ever.

So yeah everyones happy and getting on with life. Not much to it then that. Hope you liked reading about my life and I'm afraid it has to end there. Not my life silly. The book. The book has to end here. Good bye and farewell fellow readers.

Lexi xx

***

A/N well that's it people. I'm going to edit this and focus on my new book Bad Boy and Me. Hope you liked it. I love feedback and stuff like that. Constructive criticism as well. Thanks for sticking with me and puttingnup with my crap spacing. Good day my lovelies. Good day. So on 7th of April 2015 at 4:41 am I pronounce this book complete!

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

Enjoy!

Wolf_lover_2001 xx