Rouges

Lexis POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I start to panic until I realise it's Scotts room. I go to stand up but am stopped by an arm wrapped tightly round my waist. Scott. He tightens his grip on me and pulls me to his chest. He mumbles some incoherent words before his light snoring is heard. I groan and relax into his hold.

I sat there for probably 2 hours before I had to have a pee. I groan and try prying Scotts arm from me. He growls and buries his head in the nape of my neck. Still asleep.

"Scott... Scott... Wake up, I need to pee," still nothing, "SCOTT!" I scream. He jumps up and scans the room pushing me behind him. I roll my eyes and part his back. He relaxes.

"Relax, I need to pee and you wouldn't let me go." I say. He growls and let's me up. I hear him flop back onto the bed and his light snoring fills the room before I shut the bathroom door. I look out the window and see its still dark.

Walking over to the mirror I grab a hair brush and pull my hair over one shoulder. I gasp. What the fuck. On my neck is a sort of tattoo of a pure black wolf howling at the moon. My mark. I touch it a yelp slightly. Scott barges in seconds later. Scanning the room.

"What's wrong, Lexi?" He asks coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Nothing. I just touched my mark and it burnt a bit." I say. He nods and goes to touch it. I growl and swat his hands away. "No it will hurt, you idiot." I growl at him. He chuckles and shakes his head. He touches it and sparks fly I bite my lip to suppress a moan. He pecks my lips.

"Don't touch it for a few days. Only I can touch it for now. Also any other male that touches it will cause pain to you. Where as pleasure if I do." He states matter-of-factly. I nod and look down.

My face turns scarlet as I realise I'm only in one of his t-shirts and underwear. I dart out of the room and into my room. I throw on a pair of jeans and belly top. I turn around suddenly when I hear I growl.

Scott. I flush and waggle my eyebrows. "Like what you see?"  He doesn't reply. Only runs at me with inhuman speed and pins me to the wall. He holds my hands above my head with one hand while he wraps his other hand around my waist. Holding me in place.

"Yes" he growls before attacking my mark with his mouth. I moan in ecstasy. My knees go weak. If Scott weren't holding me I swear I would be in a pile on the floor.

"Oi. Lovebirds. Finished yet." Someone yells from the doorway. Scott growls and moves away from his assault on my mark. He has a firm hold on my waist still. He faces the intruder. Of course. Mia and Tabby. I blush.

"Details!" They scream in unison. Next thing I know I'm being ushered into Scotts room. He tries to follow but Mia gives him a look. He holds his hands up in surrender and walks the opposite direction.

Have fun Lexi. I hear him mock in my head. I growl at that.

***

After an hour of explaining last night to Mia and Tabby, I went downstairs. Tabby and Moa were still blabbing on about how romantic it was and blah blah blah. We walk into the living room. We sit on the sofa and watch TV with Will, Jack and Scott. (Btw, Jack is Scotts third in command and tabby is his mate.)

"Alpha Scott!" One of the warriors yells while running into the room. Cover in blood might I add. Scott, Will and Jack instantly grab us and hold us close.

"What's wrong Tim?" Scott asks calmly. Tim is catching his breath. In between pants he manages to get it out. "Rouges" was all he said before collapsing on the floor panting still. Scott growls.