Pain

Mia's POV (surprise)

I felt a hard surface against my back. There was something cold on my wrists and ankles. I groan and open my eyes. I'm in a dark room with no light. I pull on the chains and whimper as they burn my skin. Silver.

Will? Will? Can you hear me. I get no reply. There is a clouded fog in my head. Wolfsbane. I'm guessing. I sit up slowly as the earlier events come flooding back to me. The diner. Talking to Lexi. The two cars crashing into us and then nothing. Do they have Lexi? What are they going to do to us? I breath and sense around the building. Lexi isn't here. I breath a sigh of relief.

At that moment the door opens. I stiffen. Rouge. The fog in my mind is still dense and I can't shift with this shit on my wrists and ankles.

"I see finally awake. 3 days you were out. 3 days."

I stiffen at the voice. It can't be. I spent years covering my tracks and now he finds me. It isn't possible is it. It can't be. He's dead. Alpha Collins killed him. I must be hallucinating. I growl as he approaches me. He chuckles and slaps me across the face.

"Now, now, now Mia you know better then that." He snarls at me. I lose it and I lung. Burning my wrists in the process. He can't be here. It isn't possible. He just steps back out of my reach and laughed at my pathetic excuse of attacking him. He unchains me and leads me out of the room. I look around and it is full of unfamiliar wolves. I sniff the air. I gain a slap form that. Across the face.

"Don't do that. Mutt." He growls at me. I just keep walking. Getting flashbacks every now and then from the similarity of the places. I whimper when I come across a room I recognise far to well. I start to struggle and scream. A punch to the gut is what I get.

"Now, you know how this works right sweetheart." I just nod. I know better then to talk. "But first I need to remove this." He moves my hair to reveal Wills mark. I growl and step away from him. Over my dead body will he touch my mark. I've had it for a year. I don't plan on losing it. He grabs me and ties me to the chair.

He walks down to his little cupboard and comes back with silver and a sponge. I struggle against the restraints. A guy comes up and holds my hair and head to the side. He comes forward and puts the silver on the sponge. I struggle more. No, no, no, no, please no. The fog clears.

Will?

Mia? Where are you? Are you OK? I'm worried sick.

I love you. He's got me he found me Will. He's going to remove my mark. Any second now. I love you. I always will. I don't get to hear his reply as I scream. The silver touches my skin and it slowly and painfully burns my mark away. I cry. Its gone. My mark is gone. I've lost my one hope. Will. I always will love him. I might never see him again because of him.

I cry and cry until there aren't any tears left. It isn't fair. I didn't ask for this.

I was pulled out of the room and back to my other one where I was left to cry. He walks in with a plate of food. He places it in front of me and takes a step back. I grab it and throw it at him.

"Y-you monster. How can you do that to me. My one true love and you ripped my only connection to him from me. You motherfucking monster." I yell at him. He growls.