Bestfreinds or not

Lexis POV

I wake up and the four of us are still in bed. Some how I ended up on my side and Scott has his chest pressed to my back with his arm drapped over my waist. Lilly and Jay are in front of me. How the fuckballs did we get in this position? I shrug it off and try and detach Scotts arm from me. He groans and tightens it.

I can feel his hot breath fanning my neck and I shiver. How the hell can he have this affect on me? I sigh and try detaching him again. Not happening. He tightens it and buries his head in my pillow. I growl.

"Scott! Wake the heck up!" I yell in his ear. He falls off the bed and Jay and Lilly jump awake. Scott looks at me with a death glare. I give him a smug look before jumping off the bed and walking into the bathroom. I sway my hips a bit more then needed. Scott growls and next thing I now I'm pinned to the wall. He buries his head in the crook of my neck and breaths deeply.

"You really need to behave. Otherwise I'm gunna lose it sweetheart." He whispers huskily in my ear. I shiver and feel him smirk. He pecks my lips and leaves the bathroom. Fuck. What just happened. I shiver and jump in the shower.

***

Scotts POV

Fuck. That took a lot of effort not to take her there and then. I swear she is deliberately trying to make me lose control. I growl and walk into my bedroom.

Once she fell asleep I moved us all into a more comfortable position. Jay and Lilly on one side of Lexi. Lexi on her side and me behind her. What? I couldn't help it. I wanted, no, needed her in my arms.

I look at my clock and see it's 7:13. School. I'm so behind on my work. What with Lexi being gone and all that. I growl and dive in the shower. I throw on a pair of  jeans and T-shirt. I put my Jordan's on and walk out.

I get down to the kitchen and see Lexi there in a belly top and high-waisted shorts. I growl. My eyes are most likely black. She looks at me and smirks. She is so asking for it.

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind. Sparks fly from where my skin touches hers. She jumps at the contact but soon relaxes. I put my head on her shoulder.

"You really are asking for me to take you right now aren't you? You better put more clothes on before I lose it, sweetheart." I whisper in her ear. She shivers. I growl and spin her. Her back is pressed against the counter. I press my body to hers and smash my lips on hers. She's shooked at first but soon wraps her arms around my neck and response. I lick her bottom lip for entrance she dines me. I growl and slide my hands to her butt. She gasps slightly and I take the opportunity to explore her mouth with my tounge. She moans slightly. I lift her up and put her back to the wall. She wraps her legs around my waist and gently tugs my hair. I growl and she smirks against my lips. She pulls back slowly and is gasping for air. I should be to but I'm not. I trail kisses down her jawline and neck. I find her sweet spot and graze it with my teeth. She moans and I have to pull away.

"What the fuck was that?" Yelled someone from the doorway. I growl and Lexi jumps. I turn around and put Lexi on the floor. Shit. Mia. She's in the doorway with an accusing look. Lexi blushes and turns away. I smirk and lean against the wall nonchalantly.

"Me kissing my mate if you mist know." I say with a smirk. She huffs and turns to Lexi.

"Explain, Now" she demands. Lexi growls and walks out the room into the garden. Mia growls and goes after her. I follow with Will who I just realised was there behind Mia.

"Its none of your business Mia. Your my friend and I know your trying to protect me but I can't resist the bond any longer. Its impossible. You don't understand. You and Will didn't have any problems. I'm giving Scott a chance and your going to have to accept that. Your not my mother. I'm 18 you can't control me. No one can. I can do what I want. If I want to kiss my mate I can. If you don't like the just stay out of it. I know he hurt me but I'm trying to move on from that. It was months ago and if I can get over it so can you. And he isn't even your mate. So just stay out of my love life would you." Lexi yelled at Mia.

She was fuming. She was shaking and losing control. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. She spun and buried her head in my shirt. Gripping it tightly. She was breathing deeply. After a few minutes her breathing evened out and she wasn't shaking. Mia was still confused as to what caused Lexis outbreak. She started walking over and I just growled at her. She growled back and shifted before running into the forest with Will hot on her tail.

***

Lexis POV

After my outbreak at Mia me and Scott drove to school in Scotts black Porsche. We got out and all eyes were on us. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with this crap. I growl at them and they avert their gazes. Scott realised my anger and wrapped his arm around my waist. I didn't stop him. I needed him to calm me down before I shift and tear everything apart.

It wasn't working. It got worse when I saw Mia. She was walking toward me, holding Wills hand. I growl.

"I don't want to hear it Mia. I'm not in the bloody mood." And with that I wall off with Scott to my locker.

"You OK Lexi." Scott asks me when we get to my locker. I just nod and he growls. "Don't lie" he says. I growl and walk up to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him. He doesn't hesitate in wrapping his arms around me and holding me close. We stood their till the bell went and walked to class. Urgh. History. I sit at the back next to Scott. I pull out my notebook and scketbook. I start drawing. By the end of class I have drawn a picture of me, Scott, Jay and Lilly all in wolf form.

"Nice. I didn't know you can draw." Scott says to me while I pack up my things. I grab my picture and put it in my bag. He growls and I look at him in shook. Oh. I see. The pack slut, Taylor, has walked in and is heading toward him. He turns around and grabs his bag. I grab mine and he wraps his arm around my waist. She stops and looks at Scotts arm and me. She snarls and tries to rip me off him.

"Don't touch my mate slut." She growls at me. My eyes widen. I look at Scott and his grip on my waist tightens. He growls at Taylor and her eyes widen. "Scott. Please get rid of the slut your making me sad." She pouts and me and Scott both roll eyes.

"I'm not you mate Taylor. Lexi is my mate. And if I see you disrespecting her I won't be impressed." He growls at her. With that he drags me out of class to Science. Leaving Taylor there completely gob smacked.

***

A/N. surprise! Wasn't meant to update till tomorrow but change of plans. I will be updating tomorrow though. Do not fear. Well Mia and Lexi are a bit pissed off with each other. Again not a clue where this went. I don't know where this story is actually going. I'm just fighting it and letting it flow. Give me some ideas. Thanks. You know the drill.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!