Son of a *beep*

Recap"

Alpha, we have a problem.

Scott's POV

Oh shit. Just shit. I just got here you know what I see. Go on have a guess. I know you want to. Fine I'll tell you.

Sam. Lexi. Gun. Growling. Snarling. Two packs.

Oh for gods sake. Sam is holding Lexi at gun point and there is an entire pack between us. Fuckballs.

OK time to get serious. I stand there growling. Lexi hears and looks up. Her eyes light up like Christmas trees when she sees me but soon die down when she realises the gun is still at her head. I look her over. I growl louder.

She has deep cuts all over her body. That son of a bitch is dieing. Today. Fuck the law. I'm gunna make his death slow and painful.

Scott. We can't attack. The moment we do he is going to pull that trigger. Will says to me.

I know. I'm thinking we can get some guys around the back or wait till they engage a fight. Then he won't pull the trigger till I get there and I'm gunna have to be incredibly sneeky. He's old but not stupid. I say back. I shift and grab a pair of shorts.

"Sam." I say dully

"Scott. Took your time. Didn't you. I've had the best fun with this one." He nods toward Lexi. I growl.

"Give her to me and I'll let your pack live. Simple." Lie. Nobody from his pack is living. Except the women and children. Hey I'm not that cruel. He thinks about it for a minute.

"I give you the girl. You leave my pack alive" he says. I nod. I didn't say anything about him. I'm sneeky like that. He nods and two guards roughly pick Lexi up and literally throw her to me. I catch her and crash to the ground at the impact. I groan. Lexi looks at me and I stand up. I bring her close to me and don't let go.

I growl at them. Sam's eyes widen as he realises what I've just done. I smirk. Not smart enough.

"Kill them all. Leave the women and children. They can choose there own fate." I tell my pack. The next thing I know is that both packs are engaged in full on war. I shift and Lexi stands behind me. Sam's wolf runs toward me and I growl. I push Lexi further back and run at him. He lunges at me and I dodge. He goes over my head and keeps running. I look behind me and see he is running to Lexi. I run after him.

Shift! I scream to her through the link. She does and lunges at him. No. No. No. No. No. NO. She narrowly misses Sam. I growl when he spins and pins her faster then she can move. He bites her and she whimpers. I growl and barrel Sam off her. I stand over her protectively. She rolls onto her stomach underneath me. She whimpers as she tries to stand up. I just lower myself onto her further.

Sam growls and I growl back louder. He lunges at me but Lexis dad intercepts it and pins him. Sam's wolf is bigger and stronger. He easily pushes Lexis dad off. He hits the ground but doesn't get back up. Sam goes up to him and bites his neck. He goes limp. I can still see his chest falling and rising slightly. Lexi trys getting to her father. Sam turns to me. He is so caught up in trying to get to Lexi that he doesn't realise his pack is retreating.