Alpha Sam

Lexis POV

I feel my body being moved and attempt to protest. I can't my body isn't responding to me. I feel soft fur under me. There are soft tingles running through my body. That only means one thing. Mate! I don't remember anything from before I passed out. Not my parents. My pack. Nothing. My mind is blank.

After what felt like hours of walking. We stop. I'm being moved from my mates back. What's going on why have we stopped? I can't move and I hear yelling. The only thing I remember is my name. Lexi. That's it. I feel a sharp pain in my neck. My body is responding to my commands.

I open my eyes and see a big black wolf standing over me. I look in his eyes. Mate! I try to get up but my mate growls at me. I look around and start to panic. A pack is surrounding me. I start struggling under my mate.

Who are you? Where am I? What happened? I say really worried through the mindlink with my mate.

Lexi? Its me your mate! Scott! Your home. At the pack house. You got in a fight and were out cold for ours. His voice is full of confusion at my questions.

He shifts and marches IP to a doctor and starts yelling. Two people walk up to me and try hugging me. I growl and step back. Getting in a fight stance. My mate, Scott, comes and stands in between us.

"Scott. Let us see our daughter." The man says. I'm guessing my father.

" "She doesn't remember anything. Not me. Not you. Not the pack. Nothing! Now back off and leave her alone. Your over whelming her," he growls back at him. "Leave. Everyone." He yells to the pack. The power coming off him is big. Alpha.  He was right about over whelming me though. I don't remember shit for England. Everyone scurries off leaving me and Scott.

"You must be hungry you were out for 8 hours." He says calmly turning to me. I slowly nod my head not entirely sure what to do. He walks towards the house and I just sit there. He turns to me at the porch steps and beckons me to follow him with his hand. I slowly do. What can I say. I woke up remembering nothing. And I still don't know what to think of this place. It is going to be hard to get use to.

We get to the living room and two small kids charge at me. I freeze and suppress a growl. Before they can touch me Scott steps in front of me. He kneels down.

"Jay. Lilly. Lexi doesn't remember anything. OK. She doesn't remember your her baby brother and sister. So just take it easy. I don't want you scaring her. She can't remember you. Me. Your parents or the pack. This is very confusing for her." He says calmly and sweetly. He didn't yell at them. Just explained what happened. The kids look at me and then nod. They start to go back to there game and I follow them. Feeling a connection to them.

Scott looks at me really confused. I just lie down in between the two kids while they play snakes and ladders.

"Lexi?" The little boy, Jay, says. I open my eyes and see a group of adults surrounding us. They think I'm going to hurt them. Just to prove them wrong I stand up and leave. Not before leaving a slobbery lick on the little ones faces. They giggle and scream. I run outside and they chase me. I lie my front half of my body on the floor and raise my hind in the air. Wagging my black tail.

The two kids shift. The boys wolf is black with a white chest. The girls wolf is white with a black chest. Complete opposites. Then it hits me. I remember these two. I remember there first shifts. Jay shifting in the middle of a blood bath and Lilly shifting in the forest while I was on patrol.