4.

"I'm going to come any second now. I want to come in your mouth, I'm going to come in your mouth. Is that alright with you?"

.....

Camila had never been tied up with her own clothing before, but here she was, spread out on one of the leather lounges at the back of the nightclub. Lauren seriously knew how to tie knots, she could feel the lacey straps of her bra digging into her skin. Since Lauren had buttoned her jeans back up, she had proceeded to completely take the reigns. She was undressing Camila quickly, very quickly, stripping her down so she would be completely naked. Lauren raked her eyes down Camila every time she removed an item of clothing, when she pulled her sweater of, they made eye contact when she started unbuttoning Camila's jeans and didn't take her eyes off until their was no fabric left but Camila's panties. She slowly laid Camila down onto the lounge sofa and looked deep into Camila's eyes before dragging her own eyes to the sight of her panties, Camila could feel her breathing quicken just by watching the way Lauren was looking at her... greedily. Lauren threaded her fingers around the waistband of the underwear and slowly pulled them down revealing Camila's hot center, down her thighs and off her feet. Lauren stared in awe as she looked at Camila's naked body below her, she spread Camila's legs savoring the view in sight before licking the slight drool from her lips. She carefully took a hold of Camila's tied up wrists and continued to retie them around the arm chair, pinning her arms above her head.

"I liked that bra you know.." Camila feigned annoyance.

"It will still work. Do I look like the kind of woman who would rip such a pretty pink bra?" Lauren smirked as she looked back into Camila's eyes.

"So I'm guessing no cuffs for me?"

"I like to make use for other tools" Lauren answered with a glint in her eye.

"Fine" Camila said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I'm all for equal bondage"

"I'm all for equal oral opportunity" Lauren kissed Camia's mouth, hard, silencing her from saying anything else, but quickly broke the contact when a thought came to her mind. "Where's that Purple Snow Globe you made earlier?"

Camila was confused now. She offered the drink to Lauren a while ago, before they started what they were doing. She still tipped her chin in the direction of the bar, eager to find out what Lauren had in mind with the drink she swore she would never touch.

Lauren reached for the glass, her lips quirked up into a crooked smile as she looked at the content inside. "As much as this drink looks like it would taste incredibly wonderful, I won't regret not ordering it. Besides, this is the only way I would ever want to drink a Purple Snow Globe" she said, then carefully tilted the glass above Camila's breasts, letting some of the liquid spill between the girls cleavage. Camila shivered at the cool content as it dripped down to her stomach due to the angle to was sitting at. Lauren bent down to Camila's lower stomach and licked up till she reached the valley of her breasts and connected her eyes with Camila's to get the girl to watch her trail her tongue between her breasts, swallowing the dark liquid. Lauren growled at Camila's skin causing Camila to writhe into her when she felt Lauren's hot breathe against her. A ripple of desire spread Camila's body as she watched intently as Lauren touched her, wishing her hands were free so should grab Lauren's head and push her between her legs, where she really wanted the girl, where she was dying for her. She desperately wanted to grab hard onto Lauren's hair, pull her towards her body and let Lauren explore her most private area with her tongue. She ached for Lauren's touch and that was turning her on beyond her control.

Lauren had other plans. She inched up to Camila's breast, cupping them in her strong, soft hands. "you're breast are gorgeous. I bet you would love if I just bit down, even slightly right now" she rasped into Camila's ear, biting her earlobe as she traveled back down flicking her tongue against one of Camila's hard nipples, drawing it deeper into her mouth until she heard Camila cry out. Then she bit down. Not hard enough for it to hurt, but hard enough for it to hurt so well.