5.

"Come back to my hotel. spend the night with me" Lauren said softly. "I want to curl up with you, I want to wake up with you. I want to make love to you before I leave"

"Yes."

......

Later that night Camila lay in Lauren's arms, peaceful and content after her third orgasm of the night. Lauren had delivered on every promise. When she had said she planned to make love to Camila, she wasn't joking. Once they were back at the hotel, Lauren worshipped her body, layering kisses along every inch of her skin from head to toe - yes, she even tucked a toe, and it felt exhilarating - then she entered her, again. It was one of those slow and lingering sessions, unrushed. With Camila's legs wrapped around Lauren's back, Lauren taking her time with long, tantalizing thrusts, rolling her hips in and out, all the while kissing Camila's breasts, neck and face. Lauren definitely knew how to make love to another person, but she knew how to fuck someone so perfectly too. She could give orders and take them, she could yank Camila's hair, hard as well as leave a trail of sweet kisses against her skin.

Now Lauren snuggled up against Camila, tucking her against her own body. Her arm was draped over Camila's chest, giving Camila perfect view of the tattoo, a numerical XXVII on the inside of her right elbow. Camila stared at the tattoo for a while, finally, she ran her fingers over the letters, wondering if there was a meaning behind the date, "I like this, when did you have it done?"

"Thank you. I got it after finishing law school"

"Why 27?"

"I see it as a symbol of life. I was born on June 27, 1996, I got into law school, earlier than usual at 16 on July 27, 2012 because I was ahead in all my classes during high school so they decided to move me on and then I finally graduated on May 27, 2016"

"Wow, that's very spiritual, the meaning behind the tattoo"

"Yeah, I see the number 27 in a lot of places, so I thought it was best suited. Plus, people born on the 27th day of the month are believed to be compassionate, highly intelligent and kind... We're very widely ranged" Lauren finished, giving Camila a smirk as she pulled her closer by the waist, the girls back resting against her muscled stomach. The perfect after-sex position in Camila's opinion.

"Mmm... This is nice" Lauren said, brushing a quick, soft kiss to Camila's shoulder, "I'm glad I met you"

"Me too" Camila murmured.

"Tell me something about you I don't know"

"Well that would almost be everything, would it not?" Camila giggled and Lauren thought it was the cutest sound she had heard from the girl all night.

Lauren laughed back at Camila, "I know a lot about you already, I just want to know more"

"Tell me what you apparently already know"

"I know that your a strong woman, you don't take shit from anyone"

"That's my job, Lauren" Camila deadpanned, "Any good club owner should be able to do that"

"Exactly and you're excellent at it. Also, I know you take pride in your work, you're not doing anything extravagant or life saving, but you love what you do"

Camila shrugged against Lauren "I guess that one's true"

"See. so I do know some stuff about you" Lauren snuggled up closer to Camila's backside, drawing lines across her stomach, lazily as they spoke. "I also know you're not afraid to speak your mind, And, that you have a healthy sexual appetite" Lauren grinned cheekily down at Camila.

Camila smiled and nudged her elbow into Lauren's stomach, "I do, but don't think that means I get around because I don't. You're the first person with a dick that I've been with in a long time."