39.

long chapter ahead

---

She took off her heels, padded quietly to the door, and peered through the keyhole.

......

Her body reacted instantly. Viscerally. Her skin heated up, and she swore she was seeing things. To be sure, she slid the chain, unlocked the latch, and drank in the oh-so-welcome sight of Lauren standing in the doorway, unknotting her tie then loosening the top button on her shirt.

Camila wanted to throw her arms around her. Kiss her hard. Tell her how damn happy she was to see her. She parted her lips to speak, but Lauren was too fast. The girl's hands were on her face, cupping her cheeks, her hot gaze raking over Camila's body from head to toe. "You don't have heels on"

"I took them off when I came too the door"

"Put them on"

Camila slipped out of Lauren's grip, bent down and slid her feet into her four-inch red pumps. She grew taller as she stood and came face to face with the woman she couldn't forget about. Lauren's whole body was ready to pounce, her muscles hard, the vein in her neck throbbing. Her stare was dark and intense, and she radiated sexuality. Her eyes roamed Camila's body, prowling over the girl, turning her molten. Lauren's hands were clenched at her sides. She took a step closer and cupped Camila's cheeks once more. Camila's knees nearly buckled; she and Lauren were combustible. She wanted Lauren so much, every solitary cell in her body cried out for her. Her skin was ignited, and her heart beat overtime. She watched Lauren swallow, then brush a thumb over her lips. She panted from that single small touch, and nibbled on the girl's thumb.

Lauren's eyes rolled back in her head as Camila bit gently onto her. Camila thrilled at her reaction, and the way she breathed out hard.

When Lauren opened her eyes, she stared at Camila momentarily then crushed the girl's lips in a consuming kiss, one that told Camila Lauren wanted to devour her. That she was hell-bent on it. When Lauren broke the kiss, Camila went first, whispering her desperate need, "Take me" she said.

"Turn around"

Camila bent over her kitchen table, her chest on the metal, her ass in the air where she knew Lauren wanted it, offering herself to the girl to be claimed. She peered back, watching as Lauren finished unknotting her tie and yanked it off, then unbuttoning her shirt.

Her chest rose and fell as she watched Lauren, heat pooling between her legs with every move she made. Lauren left her shirt open, and Camila marvelled at her chest, at the hard planes and ridges, voluptuous breasts. Her hand had a mind of its own, and she twisted her arm around to try to touch the girl. Lauren swatted her hand away, and pushed her tight black shirt up her back, exposing more of her skin, then she ran her hands up and down Camila's spine. Lauren dipped her hand between Camila's legs, sliding a finger across her swollen lips.

"Oh" Camila cried out, her eyes falling closed, and her mouth forming a perfect O.

"Have you been touching yourself?" Lauren asked, sounding like a lawyer in a courtroom. Camila was a willing witness, eager to be cross-examined.

"No" she said, and Lauren rubbed her fingers over her once more, drawing out a needy moan. She rocked her ass back against the girl's body. Lauren raised a hand, and Camila's breath caught, knowing what was coming. Her eyes widened as Lauren brought the hand to her cheek, a sharp sting radiating across her rear.

Lauren bent down to brush her soft lips against Camila's flesh, and she whimpered as the girl soothed out the sting with her tongue. Lauren slipped her hand between Camila's legs again, sending sparks of heat throughout her body, "You haven't touched yourself once since I saw you?"