20.

"Thanks. But there's a toothbrush calling my name anyway"

......

After they returned to bed with minty-fresh breath, Lauren ran a hand along Camila's hip, "So, what else, besides morning breath? What are your other pet peeves?"

"You really want to know?"

"I really want to know. So I can avoid them" she said, holding Camila's gaze with her own, her bright-green eyes so earnest and true, as if it were deeply important to know what irked the girl, so as not to do it.

"Washcloths" Camila said, and held out her hands as if to say, what gives? "I don't get it. I don't understand washcloths. Why use a washcloth to wash your face when you have hands? Put the soap on your hands and wash. Or worse, leaving a wet washcloth hanging up in the shower, because then it just becomes a damp, used, smelly washcloth"

She nodded several times as if in taking detailed notes in her head, "You might have noticed i don't own washcloths. I don't need an intermediary between soap and my body"

Camila laughed, "Exactly. You're already ahead of the game" she looked around the room, as if searching for evidence. "Here's another pet peeve. I don't like seeing a person walking around in only their socks"

Lauren mimed making a check mark, "Note to self: Remove socks first before taking off pants to fuck Camila"

"I don't like dirty sinks either. I see no reason for bathroom sinks to be anything but pristine"

"Did you notice how immaculate my bathroom is?"

"I did" Camila said with a wink, "Don't you just know the way to a woman's heart?"

"Evidently"

"I assume you were down on your hands and knees scrubbing every surface before I arrived?"

"Something like that. Or maybe I had it cleaned, knowing I had company I wanted to impress"

She ran her hand over Lauren's strong arm, over her tattoo, "You're getting the hang of it. You know what to do to stay on my good side"

"Am I on your good side?" Lauren asked, propping herself up on her elbow.

Camila traced a line down her chest, "You are all good side, Miss. Nothing more"

"Good. How did you sleep?"

"Very well, thank you. You wore me out last night"

"I like wearing you out, Camila" she said, then brushed her lips against the girl's forehead, "And I like having you in my bed"

"Your bed is pretty damn nice"

"You make it look good. I liked having you fall asleep in my arms" she said, then ran her fingers through Camila's hair. She lowered her voice again, speaking softly, "I wouldn't mind seeing you in my bed more often"

There was something different about Lauren in moments like this. Tenderness shined through her hard exterior; a sweetness, even. And it scared the hell out of Camila. Because it was easy to view Lauren as a weekend fling. So incredibly easy. But when she was like this, Camila could feel the weight of one word pressing hard on her. More.

Like a temptress with a comb-hither wave, inviting her in for more. More Lauren, more moments, more getting to know each other. She wanted terribly to snuggle in close to Lauren, lift her eyes to meet the other girl's, and say, I want to be in your bed more often, and I want to be in your life, too.

But Camila didn't have the luxury of more. So she made light of Lauren's comment, bringing it down to the sex level. "Oh, you just want to set some sort of record this weekend, don't you?"

"That's not what I meant" Lauren said, and this time her words were clear, and firm. She pulled Camila on top of her, threading her hands slowly through the girl's hair, keeping her eyes locked on her the whole time, "You know that's not what I meant"

"I know" Camila whispered, the words catching in her throat. She pressed her lips together so she wouldn't say too much, wouldn't admit to how much she was starting to want from Lauren.

"Kiss me" Lauren said, giving her a command. She obeyed, exploring Lauren's lips with her tongue then crushing her mouth to the girl's, trying to get closer, as close as she could be.

Lauren let go of her hair, her hands drifting down to Camila's backside. She reached for a condom and rolled it on. Then she cupped Camila's cheeks, lifting her up, giving the girl full access to her erection, and Camila sank onto her. She inhaled sharply as Lauren filled her, stopping momentarily to savour the sensations. Lauren moved inside her, and it wasn't rough as Camila rode her. It was luxurious, and deliciously slow, and it felt disturbingly like making love, especially given the way Lauren kissed her tenderly the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

are you guys liking the story so far? im half way through to finishing now :))

side note: it's my birthday today, so i decided to post this chapter even tho i'm not supposed to until monday :) so enjoy!!