Chapter Twenty

"Morning" I mumbled with a yawn as I walked into the studio we were recording the 'Country House' music video from today.

"Morning Lyla, you alright?" Dave asked me, I nodded my head as I walked over to him, Alex and Graham and sat down on the empty seat in between Dave and Graham.

"Tired" I said quietly, closing my eyes and bringing my knees up to my chest. Early starts were never my thing, it was only 7am which is late for some, but for me it may as well be the middle of the night.

"Is Damon not with you?" Graham asked, causing me to re-open my eyes and look over at him. I shook my head, I thought Damon was already here, harassing our manager about something or another.

"Did he not stay at yours last night?" Alex asked, his eyes peering from behind his fringe inquisitively.

"No, not seen him in a few days" I told them, shaking my head. It was true, I hadn't seen or spoken to him in the past few days, he was busy doing whatever it actually is that he does. Instead, I had spent the past few days holed up in my flat, I hadn't really known what to do with myself to be honest. I had thought about phoning Liam up, but I kept on stopping myself I felt like phoning him was a bit too forward and besides, what would I even say to him?

"Trouble in paradise?" Dave asked with a small smile, I laughed and shook my head again.

"No, you know how Damon gets, likes to do a disappearing act every so often" I said with a small smile, I knew he'd show up soon, he always did.

"Morning guys" I heard Damon's voice come from the door, I looked up and couldn't help but smile at him.

I watched as he waved and pulled a face into the camera which had been shoved in his face, before coming towards me and squeezing himself in between myself and Graham. Neither of us had a chance to protest as our manager, followed by Damien Hirst walked in.

"Morning everyone, are we all ready to crack on?" He asked us, we all groaned in response, it wasn't like we had much choice after all.

Damien cleared his throat, before he began to tell us about his plan for the video. The more the spoke, the more I could feel myself growing angry. Ultimately, he had plans of lots of barely dressed girls running around a giant board game, whilst the rest of the boys essentially eyed them up.

"No fucking way" I exclaimed with a frown once he had finished talking.

"Eliza" Our manager warned, giving me a subtle glare. I just shook my head in response.

"I'm not fucking doing it" I responded, shaking my head furiously.

"Come on Lyla, it's not that bad" Damon said quietly next to me.

"Damon" I said angrily "It's fine for you, you get to stare at a load of girls. I didn't come here to have to get my fucking tits out"

"Eliza, it's not that bad, it's only for a couple of scenes anyway" Damien told me with a sigh, I shook my head

"Besides, you'll look fucking fit in it" Alex piped up from the corner, I looked across and glared at him, though I couldn't keep the face up for very long. His toothy grin was far too infectious.

"I don't want to do it either" Graham said quietly, I looked over at him and gave him a small smile.

"No ones asking you to get your tits out Gra" Dave sniggered from the corner, causing a flow of giggles to flow from Damon's mouth. Graham screwed up his face and shook his head.

"Don't see why Eliza should be made to get her tits out if she doesn't want to" Graham said with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders "She's not a fucking object, so stop making her into one"