Chapter Nine

Damon's POV

"Fucking hell" I tried not to shout as I stubbed my toe on the edge of the bed. I quickly looked across to the bed to see Eliza sleeping soundly, I breathed a sigh of relief and walked over to the bathroom.

I had woken up with Eliza still in my arms, I didn't particularly want to leave her but I knew I had to start getting ready for the show tonight. My plan was to get myself ready and then wake Eliza up, letting her have as much sleep as possible.

I stopped at the door to the bathroom, turning my head to look at Eliza, I couldn't help the smile that came onto my face. There was just something about her, if I could I would be with her, without a shadow of a doubt, but that just wasn't possible.

I quickly walked over to her, moving the hair from her face and placing a gentle kiss onto her forehead. I watched as she screwed her face up and slowly opened her eyes.

"Go away" She mumbled, rolling over in the bed so that she was facing away from me. I just let out a laugh and headed back over to the bathroom.

After I had showered and gotten myself dressed for the show, I knew I couldn't avoid getting her up any longer. We only had half an hour before we had to leave for the venue so I already knew she wouldn't be very happy with how late I had woken her up.

"Eliza love, you've got to get up" I said as I sat on the edge of the bed, gently placing another kiss on her forehead.

"Eliza, you need to get ready" I told her, a bit louder this time. I watched as she slowly opened her eyes and gave me a sleepy grin, to which I returned, before she closes her eyes shut again.

"Eliza" I exclaimed, reaching over and giving her arm a gentle push "You need to get up!"

"I'm awake you bastard" She said as a small smile appeared on her face, I couldn't help but laugh as I took hold of her hand and pulled her out of bed.

"Well that's not very nice now, is it?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow and biting down on my lip to surprise a smile. She just rolled her eyes at me as she headed towards the bathroom.

"That's not very nice" I heard her repeat in a high-pitched mocking tone as she walked away from me.

I sat down in front of the vanity and took a deep breath before pulling a few different faces at myself in the mirror. I started gently singing 'End of a Century', knowing that I really needed to start warming up my vocals before we went on stage.

It left like Eliza had only been in the shower for five minutes when she stepped back out into the room, her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her body. I looked her up and down and smiled, not being able to help as my eyes lingered on her towel-covered boobs, I felt very privileged to know exactly what was lying underneath that towel and god how I loved it.

"How long have I got?" She asked me, drawing me from my daydream, as she walked over to her suitcase. I looked down at my watch and let out a small sigh.

"About twenty minutes at a push" I told her with baited breath, knowing she wouldn't be very happy about the short length of time she had.

"Oh Damon" She whined, as she started putting her jeans on "That's not enough time to dry my hair"

I let out a small laugh and shrugged my shoulders. "You'll have to go with wet hair" I told her nonchalantly, turning back round to finish doing my hair in the mirror.

"I can't do that!" She exclaimed as she walked over to me, now fully dressed "You'll have to dry my hair whilst I put my makeup on"

I opened my mouth to protest, but I swallowed my words once I saw her glaring at me. Instead giving her a smile and a nod of my head as she handed me the hairdryer and sat down where I just was in front of the vanity.

We stayed in a comfortable silence, I was drying her hair whilst she was quickly applying some makeup. I couldn't help watching her reflection as she concentrated on applying her mascara. Why do women always keep their mouths open when they apply it?!

Her hair was feeling a lot dryer when she pulled away from me and ran a hairbrush through it.

"That'll have to do" She told me "Thank you Dames" She added with a smile, I returned the smile and watched as she walked over to her bag. I laughed in disbelief at what she pulled out of her purse, not being able to help shaking my head at her as she walked towards me.

"Quick line before we go?" She asked, not waiting for my response before she started cutting up the coke.

"You're crazy, you know that?" I told her, laughing at how she had the tongue sticking out in concentration.

"No Damon" she told me, pausing to do her line "Tonight, I'm a rock and roll star"

A/N
So I thought I'd try something different and do Damon's pov instead, let me know what you thought because I'm not 100% sure on if I liked it or not!!
Xxx