Chapter Seven

I took a deep breath and turned around to face him, before I could get any words out, Damon was talking again.

"Oh my god, you had a one night stand, didn't you?!" He exclaimed, seeming far happier than what he was half an hour ago.

I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed not wanting to particularly confirm or deny it.

"You're wearing your I've just been shagged dressing gown too!" He exclaimed, a gleeful look on his face. I couldn't help the heat that rose to my cheeks as I took the few steps to sit down with him on the sofa.

"Well?" He asked, I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed again.

"It's no one you know" I told him nonchalantly, a big part of me feeling bad for lying to him, but I knew it was ultimately for the best.

"I might know him" He told me confidently, his cheeks were still tear stained but his eyes now held a mischievous glint.

"I know you don't, he's a nobody" I told him, seriously hoping he would just drop it now. Of course, Damon doesn't give up that easily.

"What we're you doing shagging a nobody in the Groucho?" He asked me, I let out a annoyed sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Didn't go to the Groucho" I told him bluntly, at least I certainly didn't remember going to the Groucho.

"Yes you did" He told me, his voice sounded confident and like he knew my evening better than I did. Perhaps he already knew it was Liam?

I just let out a laugh, hoping to cover the nerves which were starting to build up. "Well I think you need to change your sources Mr. Stalker because I definitely did not go to the Groucho last night"

Before he could respond I got up to the sofa and started walking towards the bathroom.

"I'm getting in the shower" I told him, about to enter the bathroom when I heard the phone ring. I groaned slightly and walked over to the ringing device.

"Hello?" I asked drearily, I didn't care who it was on the phone. I was not in the mood for a conversation.

"Fucking hell Lyla. When I told you to shag somebody I didn't mean Liam fucking Gallagher" I heard Alex's hyper voice come through the phone, I groaned again. If Alex knew, then that means everyone will know very soon.

"You're all over the papers, what had you taken? You look a right state" His voice came through again, I scoffed at his comment, but I couldn't help the small smile which was starting to creep onto my mouth.

"Piss off Alex" I told him, my voice still grumpy, as I hung up the phone.

"Liam was just here?" Damon asked before I could even catch my breath, I turned around to face him.

"Can I not have a private conversation?" I asked him, my tone had changed rather quickly. I think my hangover was catching up on me as I was now just feeling incredibly irritated and slightly nauseous. I watched as Damon just shrugged his shoulders, a goofy grin on his face.

I looked at him and inhaled deeply.

"Yes I slept with Liam last night, in fact I spent most of the evening with oasis before the rest of the band left. It was Liam who just left, and he gave me his fucking number" I told him all in one breath, "Happy now?" I added with a glare.

He simply allowed his grin to get wider as he walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"The Journos are going to have a field day with his darling" He said quietly, though I could still hear the amusement in his voice.

My sudden worry of how this situation was going to explode alongside my hangover made my stomach start to cramp.

"I'm going to be sick"