Chapter Thirty-Six

"Did you know oasis are playing here tomorrow?" Alex asked me as we walked down the corridor to our dressing room. I stopped walking, looked across to him and frowned.

"No, are you sure?" I questioned, I was almost certain that they weren't playing the venue the day after us.

"Yeah, I saw a sign back there, heard some runners talking about it too" He told me, causing my frown to deepen. Alex must have gotten it wrong.

"But we looked at our tour schedules and there were no cross overs at all" I told him with a sigh, something must have changed on their end.

"You don't sound very happy" He laughed, raising his eyebrows at me, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I'm not!" I exclaimed loudly, giggling myself afterwards "I haven't spoken to him since we left Heathrow"

"Are you gonna go to the gig?" He asked me, I really didn't want to go. I hadn't heard from him and I'd built up the problem in my head, so whilst things might be okay, I just couldn't risk seeing him.

"I don't really think I have a choice" I told Alex with a sigh, causing him to laugh as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Cheer up dear, he is your boyfriend after all" He chuckled as he followed behind me into the dressing room.

I headed straight for the rider picking myself up a bottle of cider, which had been put there especially for me, and walked over to the last available seat, next to Damon.

"What's the matter with you?" Damon asked, poking at my cheek, which was still displaying a frown.

"Yeah, you've got a face like a slapped arse" Graham shouted at me from across the room causing my frown to crack and break into a smile as I laughed at his sudden outburst.

"Oasis are playing here tomorrow" Alex exclaimed, almost gleeful as he spoke. I watched as each of the boys sniggered, before biting down on their lip to try and hide their laughter.

"It's not funny you twats, what if Patsy's there?" I complained, if I'm being perfectly honest I'm not sure why they were finding it so funny.

"Are you gonna slap her if she is?" Alex asked excitedly, I looked over at him and frowned, rather confused by his words "Cause it would be fucking hot if you did"

"Oh piss off you creep" I whined, putting my head in my hands and shaking it, though I couldn't help the laughter which flowed out of my mouth.

The show went well, though my mind was constantly drifting to the confrontation I had to have with Liam tomorrow. I just didn't know what the right thing to do was, it's all well and good me saying that I was going to go to the show but I didn't have a ticket, I wasn't on the guest list and I had no way of getting hold of Liam after my phone met it's unfortunate end in Japan.

I wasn't long before the five of us pushed our way into a rather over packed bar in the centre of Hamburg, I wasn't in the mood for drinking but I needed something to take my mind off of tomorrow night or I was going to drive myself insane.

"Has anyone got a line?" I asked the table, I hadn't had any coke since we'd come on tour and I was starting to miss the buzz it gave me.

None of the boys had any to offer, apart from Damon who passed me a joint, which I declined. Weed, for some reason, never appealed to me, I think that was mainly due to the fact I wasn't too keen on smoking. I never understood how the boys could smoke one fag after the other all day, I couldn't think of anything worse.

"Okay Lyla, I'm about to tell you something, but you've got to promise not to freak out" Graham told me, sitting down next to me. He'd just gone to the bar and so, his words made me instantly start to panic.