Falling In Love

Changkyun's P.O.V

-The Next Day- 

It is another Monday . As usual , I did my routine and I went to school . As I was just sitting there , waiting for Y/n to come , one of our classmate , Han Hye Su came toward me . 

Hye Su : *flips hair elegantly* Excuse me , Changkyun . 

Me : Yes ?

Hye Su : Can you help me solve this ?

It was a math question and it was very weird that she asked me because she is the top student of our class . I just teach her as I know how to solve it . 

Y/n's P.O.V 

I entered my class with a cool face as usual . Then I saw Han Hye Su studying with Changkyun . I don't want to disturb their sweet time together so I just start to fade away from reality to remembering my kdrama . 

Changkyun's P.O.V

Y/n is just sitting at her place as I am solving the math problem . She faced the window so I can't see her face . Is she okay ? Is she sad ? She seems so .. Is she ? Did something happen ?

My brain wasn't fully focus on answering the question but I eventually managed to answer it and then Hye Su go back to her place . 

Should I say hi ? Let's try .. 

Me : Hey , Y/n ! 

She did not reply . Is she mad about something ? I didn't think we fought .. We just met yesterday and everything was fine ... 

I then tried to take a peak to see her face expression . 

I am really shocked to see her not sad or mad ... She was smiling widely , like , really wide . I wonder what is she thinking about .. Could she be thinking of some handsome guys ? Nahhh , Y/n isn't the type to have crushes on people . But , did she knew ? Or not ? 

If she knew that I'm the one , then why would she get attached to some other guys ? Aigoo ... Should I step up my game ? This is so scary . I've never seen her smiling that wide at school before . 

Me : *clears throat* Y/n-ssi . 

Y/n is still not moving . 

Me : *taps Y/n's shoulder* Y/n-ssi ?

Y/n : *startled**gasp* Yes ? Y-Yes . Oh , hey you're done ! 

Me : Long ago , in fact . What were you thinking about ? You seem kinda ... Distracted I could say . 

Y/n : M-Me ? Oh , w-well  ... *smiles* Nope . It's really nothing .  

Me : Still sus but yeah ... 

Y/n : H-Hey , Changkyun .. You know , I think I need to get some sleep . 

Me : Sure.. I guess . 

She then puts her head on her table . When the teacher arrived , I wake her up and we continued with class . 

Y/n's P.O.V

I was happily daydreaming when I suddenly heard my name being called . 

Teacher : Han Hye Su , Im Changkyun anddd ... Song Y/n . Please come to the front and solve this question , please . 

Oh no ... I didn't even listen , I was daydreaming . What do I do ? Whatever . I'll just wing it . I then walk to the front and took the whiteboard marker on the teacher's table and look at the question .