Beastmode

Changkyun's P.O.V

I just heard a loud bang from upstairs and I just couldn't hold it anymore . 

Me : Mr. Jang I'm going up . You have to go first .

Mr. Jang : But , Your Majesty -

Me : I'll be fine . *runs upstairs* 

Y/n's P.O.V

BANG ! 

I ducked down to the shock of hearing the gunshot . But there were no guards anymore and Chang HOE don't have any guns with him ... So who's shooting . I look up and look around . 

Me : *looks properly* HOLD ON . AM I SEEING THINGS ? LE-LEE MINHYUK ?!

Minhyuk : I'm no priest you dummies ! Hahah !!! 

Just right then , I saw Changkyun arriving at the hall . 

Me : Yah ! Go away ! Why don't you follow our plan ? 

??? : Excuse us , we are no church choir as well . 

Me : Hyung ?! *still in disbelief*

Changkyun : Well now , Chang Ho-ssi . It's over . I've been nice and I don't want things to end up like this but , it did after all ... Oh , I guess I've got to say thank you . Without your less cleverness, all this wouldn't happen . Now , how do we handle you ? 

Chang Ho : I'm still the king ! Yah ! Who are you kidding?!! Guards ! GUARDS !!! YOU B******* DO YOUR DAMN WORK NOW !!!! 

Me : Oops , I think they can't work though ! *points the two gun right behind the two remaining guards*

Chang Ho : Hey , HEY !!! You B**** ! You think I'm scared of a girl ? You are scared of me . REMEMBER ?!! You stutter when you were talking to me !! *walks closer to my face* I ASK DO YOU REMEMBER ?!!! 

Me : Yes , of course I remember . But what do I do though ... I was just playing with you . YOU fell for it ... Who asked you to think like that ? What did you say ? Scared of a girl ? You are right now , aren't you ? *smirk* 

Chang Ho : F****** B**** I SAY I'M NOT !! *raising his hand to punch me* 

Me : *signals hyungs and Changkyun to let him be**points gun right at his head* Woo , not so fast there , honey . Why won't you do it ? Do it now , come on , punch me in the face . 

Chang Ho : Don't you mess with me . I can take you down anytime . 

Me : Just so you know , I'm not outnumbered now , you are babe . Omo , I can kill you right away of I pull this trigger . Now , I really hate wasting time , so now I just have last words for you before locking you up for good . Don't you EVER mess with anyone again because with that brain , you can't even control a shack . So , that's all . Oh , anddd don't EVER underestimate a girl like that again ... Because you never know ... How much dangerous she can be ... Well then goodbye . 

Changkyun : Well that's it cousin . Bye . 

The help from the hyungs then came in take Chang Ho away . Right after they take him away , I take a seat and let out a long sigh of relief . 

Wonho : Yah , that was so cool !! Changkyun , you missed big time , really . 

Changkyun : Really ? I should've arrived sooner . 

Me : Yah !! You all just let me fight all the guards alone ! 

Minhyuk : We can't help it . You were so cool back there , man ! You really are one scary lady , Song Y/n . 

Kihyun : My favourite part was when she cut off her dress . Waaahhh jinjja daebakk ! That was what I thought .

Shownu : We were about to run to help but as it goes , it just gets more and more interesting . 

Jooheon : Yeah , really !! Her swordsmanship is really good . Baksu ! *claps* 

Me : *laughs* It's not that great though . Anyhow I still can't believe Minhyuk was the priest . Like, how can this guy be a priest  ???

Minhyuk : Yah , I did my role perfectly , okay ? You can't recognize me even though I was in front of your face . 

Me : I was so damn nervous and getting ready to fight , how could I concentrate ? Plus , all of you could really receive oscars , really . 

Changkyun : Thank you so much hyungs  !!! Without you all of this can't happen . And , the ending past was also really good Y/n . I've never thought that you could go that psycho . I would love to see the whole fight , though . 

Hyungwon : No worries , I got you . I recorded it . Let's play it and watch it together at Y/n's house. 

Me : Yeayea thanks for RECORDING . I think I need to change first anyhow . I'm literally in a sword-cut-ed wedding dress , with trousers on , after fighting with a psycho cousin of my fake boyfriend and the most miserable bride right now . I'll go and take my school uniform . 

-Time Skip : At Home- 

We've all now freshen up from the long day and at my house , and yep , they replayed the clip of me fighting and slashing my sword for Changkyun . 

Changkyun : Waahh daebak ! How did you have the gut to say "No , I don't" while holding a kitchen knife , though . You're really cool !

Hyungwon : It's only the beginning , you should really watch the rest . I was amazed by how she just used her swordsmanship to slash away all the guards .. 

Jooheon : The best part is when she drops the sword but cut her dress first , like whaattt ...

Me : Stahpp I wasn't even that cool . 

Kihyun : Then she just slide through all the guard's feet in a half-cut wedding dress . I really raised you right . 

We all then laugh then continue to watch the clip together .