You Never Know

Y/n's P.O.V

Changkyun : Yes , I do . I know there must be your side of the story . 

Me : W-What do you mean ?

Changkyun : Well , I do know how Hye Su actually talked to you .. The rough and rude way . 

Me : H-How and w-when ? I-

Changkyun : Since the day she demanded the script . I find it weird that she told you not to rush it , but you seem ... Uncomfortable . And you ended up finishing the last touches in a rush . 

Me : W-Well-

Changkyun : So , tell me . What actually happened between the both of you ?

Me : You see , we've been in the same class for the past few years and when we first entered , I was kinda different from what I am today . Well , I talk to people more and more social .. So , I just be the boy-ish human I am and nobody , at first did anything about it . I mean , it's not a crime . I'm still a girl .. So , basically , as far as I know , I just be nice to everyone as I literally thought they're all nice . You know , an innocent kid ? Until one day .. Everyone suddenly started giving me this weird , look I'd say rather disgusted but you know the eyes when people judging you ?

Changkyun : Yeah ...

Me : And I just sit at my place and trying to ignore it .. But after some while , it goes around the whole school and I came to know why ... It was because 'someone' said that I'm a creepy girl who kills her parents for money ... And of course , it's believable as I always have money for everything and my parents never attend the parent-teacher meeting . I can't say anything as everyone just kept distancing .. But then Hye Su seem to , you know being the perfect human she is . She's nice , pretty , smart , kind and to all ...  But nobody really knew what she did to me.. You know , Kang Sang Mi ?

Changkyun : Yeah , Han Hye Su's best friend ?

Me : Yep , her .. She and I used to be friends ... But after the rumor thing , I tend to overhear everything she said about me . I never even bothered her life ... She goes for everything I want and she keeps giving me this , pressure , you know . So whenever anything happened to her , I'm the bad guy . I'm not smart and not perfect like her ... It must be right that I'm a murderer ... 

Changkyun : So that was why you are on bad terms with her .. Until now ?

Me : Well , yes . I don't really talk to her as if she is the angel or goddess or anything but I don't really care ... It's just- sometimes , my heart tend to hurt too .. I'm a human too .. All the things that she said never even once left my head ... But all I can do is shut my mouth .. 'Cause nobody cares . *long sigh* I'm sorry ... You must've felt bored hearing all of this .. Let's get back to class . 

Changkyun : Why would I ? You know  , I know you are cool and all ... But everyone on earth , who is still in their right mind , can cry . We all have feelings and in the first place , I don't get why being good in academics is perfect . 

Me : Well , they're not wrong though ... She is perfect . She's pretty , kind , smart , good in sports, the teachers LOVE her .. I deserve it after all .. Maybe it's just me that's not good enough for this world ... Aigoo ... 

Changkyun : I don't know about them but to me , Han Hye Su is just a faker . She is fake that's it. So , never ever think like that . 'Cause at the end of the day , you know you're not a bad person . You didn't kill your parents , you didn't rob , you didn't kidnap , you didn't do all the things that they said you do .. And you know it .. 

Me : I guess you're right . Thanks for hearing me out .. It feels great . 

Changkyun : Pleasured , milady . 

Me : *wipe tears and laughs * Prince Charming-Kyun .. Where's your Cinderella ? Wouldn't she search for you ? 

Changkyun : Her ? Sounds more fit for Drizella in my opinion . Or the step-mother . Sang Mi can be Drizella . 

Me : *laughs* Yah , that's enough .. Let's get back to class before she really go around and search  for you . 

Changkyun : Sure . 

Changkyun then goes back to class before me as I am going to go to the toilet to wash my face . 

I then wash my face quickly and got back to class . When I entered , Changkyun were surrounded by everyone . I wonder why .. 

I just go and sit quietly at my place . I faced the window and put my head on the table as my head kinda hurt because my dumb self cried . I'll just sleep while waiting for school to end . 

I tried to sleep but it's kinda noisy in the class as they are endlessly cheering for Hye Su . After all, I really can't do anything about her . Aishhh , now I can't sleep . 

Changkyun : Yah , are you okay ?

Me : Yeah , I'm fine . Why do you ask ?

Changkyun : Oh , really ? You're fine ? You think I didn't see you trying to sleep ?

Me : Well , just my sleep is disturbed , so , no worries . 

Changkyun : *slides earphone across table* Here .

Me : What's this ? 

Changkyun : It's a pair of earphone . You sure you're from this era ? Or you time traveled ?

Me : I know what this is ... Why are you giving it to me ?

Changkyun : Wear it . 

Me : Y-

Changkyun : Just trust me and wear it . 

I then wear the earphone and there's some calming melody playing and I felt so calm and driven to dreamland without even realizing . 

Changkyun's P.O.V  

I lied my head on the table , facing Y/n ...

Aigoo .. Why do you have to be so nice to others ?  You care about everyone but yourself . Then you just hide it like you did nothing then , let people call her things that she isn't ... The world is such a cruel place for a nice human like you , Y/n ... 

The others are still being loud . I mean , can't they just be considerate of others ?

Me : *ClEaRS ThrOAt* Can you guys just slow down a bit ? Our friend id taking a nap . 

They then slowed down a bit . Aigoo , don't they have common sense ? 

Suddenly , my phone buzzes .Who is it no-

I-It's Mr. Jang ...