Psycho

Y/n's P.O.V

Why am I here ? How- ... My damned cousin is now gone . He won't be able to lay a hand on me .. So who and how ? This also didn't seem like my castle's dungeon . Where am I ? 

As I was thinking hard about how it all happened so fast , and of course panicked but I tried to remain calm , I heard a sound of a person coming . 

??? : Oh , here you are sweetie . 

I didn't answer him . I stayed shut .

??? : Hard , huh ? My dear cousin and I does have a similar type , now that I saw you . 

I don't want to panic on and show him that I'm panicked . I'm testing him to find out his motive , does he want me dead , and he seems to know someone I know . Who is this little brother ?

??? : Oh , that was rude of me . Introducing , I'm Im Chang Ho . Your boyfriend's dearest cousin . 

Im ? Like Im Changkyun ?

??? : Don't worry about your boyfriend . He's actually right across you . Seems like they got it hard on him . He hasn't woken up . *smirk* You really don't talk much , do you ? Nice . I'll take you out then . Enjoy MY castle . I'll let you free now . Don't be scared babe . You're gonna be my bride anyways . It's only right to let you go . 

What the HELL ??!! BRIDE ? Dude , I won't . You made a mistake letting me free like this . Just you wait , Im Chang HOE ! 

Chang Ho : I'll be off now , baby . Suit yourself . See you round . 

The guard then let me out and after they left , I ran towards Changkyun's cell which is right across mine . 

Me : Changkyun-ah ... Please wake up ... Please .. I'll try all my might to get you out ... 

Changkyun : *eyes slowly opens* *hisses in pain* Y/n... *gasps in realization* Y/n ? Wait ... Is that really you ? 

He then tried all his might to come to me . 

Changkyun : *looks down**sobs* Are you okay ? Did they hurt you ? Where are the brats ? 

Me : Yah , you are in a place to ask me . Look at yourself . I'm alright . He let me out ... What is happening here ? 

Changkyun : He's the person who has been killing around and started the fight for the power . I was supposed to be the next king . But he wanted it so bad and I ran away and now he's going to come for revenge . 

Me : He said that I will be his bride or something . 

Changkyun : Shit ! Whatever he's scheming , be careful out there . Please . He's dangerous . No , they're dangerous . *whispers* There's only one person in this whole castle that you can trust . Go out there and find Mr. Jang . He's in his 40's and he has black hair . He is very castle-ethics type of person . You'll know once you see him . 

Me : *whisper* Okay , but be safe until I could come back to help . Promise me .

Changkyun : I can't promise you but I'll try . I'm a good fighter , remember ? *smiled* Go now or you'll seem suspicious . Bye . 

Me : Bye . 

I then get out of the dungeon and walk away with a bunch of guards around me . Well , I'm being kidnapped , there's no way I'm literally 'free' , right ?

I just walk around and try to find the man Changkyun asked me to find . This is castle so , it's like searching for a needle in a haystack as there are a LOT of maid in a castle . I've been walking around pointlessly and to start knowing this place . Suddenly , I happen to see Chang HOE . 

Chang Ho : Hey babe . How was meeting your lover felt ? Good ? Then great ! Oh , I almost forgot , I haven't fed you yet . Let's eat then babe . Let me escort you to the dining room . A queen must be escorted , aren't I right ?

Oh my lord , what does he have in mind ? No , that's not the question ... What role should I play ?

Me : I-Is Changkyun fed ? Will he be okay ? 

Chang Ho : Wow , you're so concerned about your boyfriend . Wayy better . *forcefully pulls my chin up* Listen here , babe . He'll be okay . As long as you keep your f****** mouth shut . *lets my chin go* Okay , babe ? Now let's eat . *smile*

I then followed him to the dining table . 

Chang Ho : Babe , don't you have any question ? You'll be here for a long , long time ... Curious about anything ?

Me : I-I-I-I-I ... Wanna know if y-you're the k-king . 

Chang Ho : Your boyfriend didn't tell you at all ? About himself ? Poor my babe . Yes , I am the KING . Other than the obvious previous ? 

Me : *silent*

Chang Ho : I'M ASKING . 

Me : W-W-What a-are ... t-the ranking of m-maids ? Who's t-the highest and lowest . 

Chang Ho : Good question . The chief maid is of course , the highest . You can call for her if you need anything . And the most useless and you shouldn't be asking help from is , what was him again ? 

Maid : T-T-The toilet cleaner and trash guy , Your Majesty . 

Chang Ho : Oh yes *laughs maniacally* I love the position I put him in . Yeah , that's it babe . You seems to have no other question . Well , you're a Queen yourself so you must know , right ? This is why there can't be a 'Queen' . *smirk* You get scared easily , don't you ? Omo , my favourite . Girls .. *scoffs and laughs* 

Wait , how did he know that I'm a queen ? That doesn't matter , Y/n ... Let's show him ... What this 'girl' and the not-needed 'Queen' did when she got to work .