Run Away

DISCLAIMER

A/N : A short disclaimer that this story just for fiction , none of the event are to be considered true and all the country names used are just made up :) Andd a short explaination that the country featured are small countries (in the story) ! Major credits to @kwangsoogirin and @PurpleDaisy0073 ! Now , without any further ado , let's get to the story ! Hope you enjoy !

??? P.O.V

Man 1 : DIE !! 

As he pointed his sword right at my body , I swayed my sword to counter his from attacking me . 

Me : Why do we have to do this ?! We are related ! If you want to be the king so bad , *grunts while fighting* I can give it to you . Just ,*grunts* Stop this ridiculous fight ! 

Man 1 : YOUR OPINION can do nothing about the King's will , can it ? So you should *grunts and growls* DIE !!! 

I tried my best effort to avoid all of them at the front of the palace , trying to kill each other . I made my way as I used my best swordsmanship skills to avoid them all . As the coast was clear , I ran inside the palace and head straight to my room and packed all my need in the speed of light. 

For the sake of my father's will , I have to be the King of my beloved country , Clodovia . As my father trusted me with it , then I shall do my best in keeping my country safe . I brought all the needed and important files and documents with me . 

Mr. Jang : Your Highness , do you have to do this ?

Me : I can't handle it anymore , Mr. Jang . As long as I disappear , it might not be as bad as it is now . I'll leave you a track of me . I have a tracker set in your phone of my position . You are my only hope now . Can you help me , Mr. Jang ?

Mr. Jang : I'll try my best , Your Highness . 

Me : I have all the documents and files safe with me . I'll take everything ... Except the crown . For now , I just need you to give compensation for the families of the people who passed away in the fight . And I hope for you to stop their fight . 

Mr. Jang : Yes , Your Highness .

Me : Finally , keep the crown for the one who is really fit for the King's spot . Until you find the one , I'll handle everything regarding Clodovia . Please , this is my last hope to make them stop fighting . Remember to keep the crown safe ... It holds the danger of a thousand blades behind those pretty diamonds on it . 

Mr. Jang : Sure , Your Highness . I'll make sure to report to you at all times .. Please , Your Highness , take care of your health .. *sobs* We'll miss you . 

Man 2 : Dear Highness , where are you ?!! *from outside* 

Me : I'll have to go now .. Take care too , Mr. Jang . 

I then quickly took my things and got out of the palace secretly and I ran far away from my people , people of Clodovia . I do feel bad , for leaving ... But I have to , for them as well ... You can do this ! 

Y/n's P.O.V 

Mom : Y/n , I've already given your money . Check your bank account .

Me : Yea , it's done . 

Mom : Good . Bye .

Me : Bye . 

Then I hang up . 

Minhyuk : Yah , who were you talking to ?

Me : My mom ? Who else ?

Hyungwon : Well , not surprised .

Me : Yeayea , I know . *laughs* Now , I'm hungry as hell . Let's get some food . My treat !! 

Kihyun : I should be the on to flex here , but it seems that someone have overstepped me now . 

Me : Yah , what's wrong with it ? Plus , you can still flex if you want to . Pay half of it . *BURST OUT LAUGHING*

Kihyun : This kid ... Sure . Just half anyways .

Minhyuk : This is the best reason for having both of you in here !

Shownu : Free food is always tastier when it's paid by your friends . 

Everyone then laughed . Well , it's not that I wanna flex or anything . I just have kinda too much balance of money from my last allowance . I usually spend it on food because WHO DON'T LOVE FOOD ? 

It feels great to have friends like the ones I do now . They just make feel a LOT less ... Lonely . I am an only child , so yeah ... You know what I'm talking about . At least I have them to talk to when I feel I need to . We've been good friends for a very long time .