Lucky One

Kihyun's P.O.V

Thanks to Shownu , we were able to talk to her about it . 

Y/n : Hyung , I'm ... Okay . Just , don't tell anyone about this . 

Me : But , Y/n . You know we all can be trusted . 

Y/n : And thanks for the jacket . I'm fine now . Totally . I just need to get home . 

Me : Nu-uh , young lady . I know you're not okay .. *rubs Y/n's back* It's okay .. You can let it out .. She did went overboard this time . 

Y/n's tears burst out of her eyes . 

Y/n's P.O.V

Yes , I'm upset ... I'm upset to the point where I can't even explain . I just ... Want to rant ... But I can't ... So I cry . Well , it's so much disappointing . You know , I really want to let my words out but there's too many to the point where the words blocked my voice . 

Kihyun : *hugs me* Gwaenchanha , gwaenchanha ... Let it out .. 

Changkyun's P.O.V

I can't help but to worry . 

Shownu : Yah , that Hye Su girl .. Aigoo . Yah , what's wrong with her ?

Jooheon : Wae wae wae ? Is she okay ? Why the jacket and stuff ? She's not feeling well ? She caught a fever ?

Wonho : What did they do ?

Shownu : She don't want you to know this , as always ... But I figured you need to know . 

Minhyuk : Just tell us ... Is it really bad ?

Shownu : Yes . They seem to torn off her uniform . Her blazer is literally in pieces and her shirt was , soaking wet and torn , but not entirely . That was why she can't come out of the toilet . 

Me : I'm so ... Sorry .. It's all my fault . 

Wonho : No , don't say it like that ...

Hyungwon : Can we see her now ? 

Shownu :  Not quite .. She seems to be in a very bad condition . Just let her be with Kihyun for the time . 

Hye Su , that faker ... How can she do that to a person ? 

After quite a moment , Kihyun hyung came out . 

Kihyun : Yah , go back to class . I forbid her to go up with you . 

Minhyuk : How's Y/n ?

Kihyun : How do you expect her to go back to class with no uniform ? This time , they really went overboard . 

Jooheon : Is it really , really bad ?

Kihyun : Yes , Jooheon . I mean , how do you expect her to even feel 'okay' ? Those girls are really gonna get an earful if I'm there . 

Me : H-Hyung ... C-Can I , see her ?

Kihyun : N to the O . NO . Just go back to class and have some food . Let us  take care of her . Plus , I don't think she would wanna see anyone . Like , for the whole day . 

So , I went back to class without any more words ... She sure felt upset and embarassed . 

-During Class- 

Teacher : Well , I don't think I see Song Y/n today ... Is she absent ?

Sang Mi : YES , TEACHER ! She skipped today ..