Birthday Pt.2

Y/n's P.O.V

-Recess-

As promised , we all sit together and shared the food Changkyun received . There was a HELLA HUGE PILE OF MY SOULMATE .. FOOD !!

Me : Yahhh , this is ... A LOT , BUT I'LL TAKE IT ... Hehehehehe ... By the way , I'm sorry . 

Jooheon : Yeah , we're sorry too . We didn't get you any gifts but taking yours instead .. Mian . 

Changkyun : Aniii , it's fine . I never told you . That was why you don't know . Plus , them all trying to know my birthday is kinda like an invasion of privacy . It's just .. Creepy .

Me : But , I actually wondered ... How did they get the info ? I mean , you don't have any type of social media account . How else did they stalk you ? 

Jooheon : I heard that they asked the teacher . I don't even understand how the teacher gave it to them but , yeah I could say that this is an invasion of privacy , somehow .. 

Changkyun : But who cares when we have food ? Now , let's just thank god and eat . 

We then chat while eating as we always do and continued again with our lessons . 

-Final period-

So , basically it's  History and I have to try to not sleep . So my head just went everywhere else but this class . Suddenly , a thought of my coronation came across and it doesn't seem to go away . 

Two more days and I'm a Queen ? I mean , isn't that crazy ? I was just discredited for my own work just yesterday and the next three days , I'm a Queen ? I know karma is real but does it usually happen this fast ?

I just have to think of the bright side now . Like , I should be grateful . Because .... Some people wants to be in this situation ? Of course .. 

Mr. Seo : Excuse me Y/n-ssi . Are you done daydreaming ? Y/n-ssi ? 

Me : *just realizing* Y-yes ?

Mr. Seo : I believe we were talking about Ixovia . What's the thing that the King always said to their people ? I see you're kinda focusing ... I guess you must know . 

Sang Mi : How could she know ? She was daydreaming . Good for nothing . 

Hye Su : *laughs gracefully* 

Without me even realizing , the words just slipped out from my mouth as that was what I need to memorize before my coronation . 

Me : "As fair as the people treat the King , that is how fair a King should be to his people . As much love the people gave the King , twice the amount shall be returned to his people . There's no you and me . There's just us ," 

Mr. Seo : IMPRESSIVE ! How did you say it without even looking at the book ?

My blank mind then turned back to reality .

Me : Yeah ? Yeah .. Yes .. T-Thank you ?

Sang Mi : There's no way .. This must be others doing .. Who's holding the text ?! You better show yourself now !

Mr. Seo : Rather than doing that , Miss Kang , I suggest you remember it too . All of you too . 

Well , this feels good . That was the first time I answered something right . 

Changkyun : Are you sure you're okay ? You , Song Y/n just answered that correctly . I- it felt like being a proud dad . 

Me : Yahh . thankss ! I don't even know how I did it .

Changkyun : The only one that I remember was the late King of Clodovia loves to say . It's technically the slogan of Clodovia . 

Me : I just know this one . I mean , my brain's space ran out .. Nothing I can do about it .. 

We then laughed . Well , it seems like our group memorize all of the other country's slogan . Well, they're all princes . Now I know why they hid it and yeah ... But Changkyun maybe memorize it because he is clever . I mean , he's not a prince and hell yeah , he is so smart . Like , HOW ? 

-School Ends- 

So , the school ended and I am feeling so tired . It's all math's fault . I mean , the numbers are just , NOPE . As I packed , Changkyun called me .

Changkyun : Y/n-ah . 

Me : Yes , me ? Any problem ?

Changkyun : Since it's my birthday , I want to make a demand . 

Me : Whoa , what 'demand' ? I'm kinda anticipated . 

Changkyun : Sit first . It's kinda long .

Me : O-Okay ? *sit* So , what's the tea ? lol

Changkyun : So , I think there's something wrong with Hye Su . She's been , weird ? I think ? I don't know how to say this but .. Hmm ... She- I- *sigh* 

Me : Okay , it sounds harder than math now . What is it ? Like , how weird ? She suddenly seems sparkling , pretty , perfect ? That's normal for guys . 

Changkyun : No , it's not like that .. She- Okay , I'm gonna tell you something but you have to keep this a secret , okay ?

Me : Sure , bruh .

Changkyun : Actually ...