Truth

Changkyun's P.O.V

Doctor : She is in quite a bad condition . She is still unconscious at the moment . Her arm's bones were fractured probably from falling down too hard on the floor and other part of body has bruises but the worst is the one on her left feet but that will be alright .  She also have fever , and seemed to be in a bad condition , so she might not gain consciousness until next day . 

Me : Thank you . 

Doctor : You can notify her parents and leave her to rest tonight . 

Me : Will do . Thank you again . 

I then left . I felt a little weird that she didn't tell me about her being a Queen but when I think about it again , I hid that I'm a King as well so . She must have her own reasons . 

I got home and paid a visit to Y/n's house and tell her parents what happened . It does feel miserable ... If only I had come faster . 

-The Next Day-

I stayed at the hospital since morning to wait for Y/n to regain her consciousness . It's now evening and she is still not awake ... 

Seeing her laying helplessly on the bed made me feel bad . However , Min Woo's words yesterday is making me question a lot of things . He said that Y/n was hidden away . But how is she the Queen ? 

Suddenly ...

Y/n : C-Cha-

Me : Y/n ? You're awake ? 

I then go running to report it to the doctor for a check-up . 

After all her check-ups are done , I talk to the doctor . 

Doctor : She is alright for now . Her recovery needs more time as it is really bad but aside from that , she is okay . Her fever haven't gone down yet but she might be okay after she starts taking her medicines . 

Me : Thank you so much . 

I then called her parents to tell them about it . Then , I went back to Y/n . Y/n smiled at me as I entered . 

Me : Yah , are you okay ? You're not really in a condition to smile , okay ? 

Y/n : I can smile now . The inhaler is taken away . No worries , okay ?

Me : Aigoo , aigoo that mouth . You should rest . How did you end up in that place ? Do you know how dangerous Hwang Min Woo is ? You should've been careful since the first capture . You're lucky I saw you or else you might be killed or married by now . Aigoo , tha awful human thank god I've put him in the dungeo-

Y/n : Hold on ! How did you know him ? I mean , is he famous ? He , he's my cousin and what do you mean , dungeon ? As in the royal dungeon ? ... Wait ... S-S-So ... Y-You know ?

Me : W-Well , yes . And yes ... And ... Yes . Look , I don't want to bother you mind right now so you just have to relax . I-I'm sorry , okay ? I shouldn't have started . Plus , you'll need a lot of rest and time for your recovery . Are you hungry ?

Y/n : Well ... Kinda .. Hehehe . WAIT , HOLD ON . I need to know one thing . Does my parents know ? The hyungs ? 

Me : Your parents are on their way and the hyungs ... Doesn't know .

Y/n : Oh my lord , mom and dad must be worried sick . I-

Me : Nope , don't worry I took care of that . You just have to stay seated and rest . I'll go and get ourselves some food . I'll be real fast . Your parents are on their way . 

I then go and buy some food for us and got back to Y/n's ward . I saw her parents are already inside . 

Me : *bow* Annyeonghaseyo . 

Mrs. Song : Thank you so much for taking care of her . We owe you . 

Me : No , not at all . I was out to get Y/n some food just now . 

Mr. Song : Are you hurt ?

Me : No , I'm completely fine , ahjussi . You don't need to worry about me . 

Mr. Song : Y/n , why didn't you tell us when it happened before ? You should've do that so that we could add more security . Y-

Y/n : I'm fine , dad . I just got a few bones fractured . 

Mrs. Song : If it wasn't for Changkyun , you wouldn't even be here by now . 

Y/n : Yes , yes , I got it . I would be more careful next time . Thank you so much for saving my life , Changkyun-ssi *smile*

Me : My pleasure , young lady . 

Y/n : I know I'm young . Now , let's eat ! 

We then have our meal . 

-One Week Later- 

Y/n is discharged and tomorrow I'll see her at school . She would still have her cast on , though . I'd have to really take care of her . And , I think I need to tell her about me too ... 

Y/n's P.O.V

I'm feeling good , like really good compared to one week ago and tomorrow is Monday and I hate Mondays but we'll see how it went . 

-The Next Morning- 

I go to school and take my seat as usual . I'm lucky I got my cast on my left arm . 

Changkyun : How are you ? You okay ? Feel tired or anything ? 

Me : Yah , I'm okay . No worries . 

Changkyun : Y/n-ah ~ I want to tell you something but ... it's quite surprising for you but can you promise me to not be mad ? *blinks* 

Me : I know that blink . I can't promise though . But you got me curious so .. Tell me . What is it ? *smile*

Changkyun : *whispers* Actually , I'm the King of Clodovia . 

Me : YOU WHAT ?!

Changkyun : Shhh ... Yes ... 

Me : Why don't you tell me ? I hate royals . I mean , you- since when ? The beginning ?

Changkyun : It's not like that . I know you do but lease listen first-

Me : The teacher's here.  

I am in great shock as it is and now he adds it up . I mean , he could've told me before . But he didn't but ... It just ... 

-Recess-

Well , I didn't talk to Changkyun because my brain is trying to think of how it all happened . Maybe I shouldn't scare him now . I promised after all . I hid it too .. Let's hear him first . 

Me : Hey , Changkyun . You can explain now . 

Changkyun : Okay , so I was the official King of Clodovia by my dad , the late King's will . But my brothers and cousins have been battling against me for the crown . I didn't want it to fall to an irresponsible person . So , I take it but I am monitoring my country from here . I can't go there for now . So , that's the reason I hid it . I'm sorry .

Me : No need to be sorry . I understand . I am sorry too for not telling you until the day , you know it all happened . I'm still a litttllleee mad about it but it's okay . So , actually I have a question . How is Hwang Min Woo my cousin but he has no authorities of the royals . 

Changkyun : So , basically ... The late , King , has a little sister . Your auntie doesn't want to be involved with the royals and married a mafia and their family became the most powerful mafia around the country . So , tell me what about him being the king . 

Me : My auntie wants her son to be King but found out that I was born so they wanted to kill me . That was why I was hid away . AND I HAD NO IDEA UNTIL ... I got crowned not long ago . But you know what , I still feel that it's unfair . You know my story first and you didn't tell me until today . 

Changkyun : Well ... 

Me : Fine ... I'll not be mad . I'll just sulk . 

I just wanna tease him because he looks cute when teased . WAIT , WHAT DID I JUST SAY ?