Danger !

Changkyun's P.O.V

As I reached Y/n's house , I saw a black van in front of her house . Is she meeting someone ? A celebrity ? I mean , it's like the van that celebrity takes to work so I was curios but who could it be ? I sneaked and hid around the door of her house and saw two men in front of her door . 

Me : Those doesn't seem much of a celebrity . 

Before I realize it , Y/n is unconscious and is being carried by one of the two men . Their faces are oddly familiar to me ... I decided to slowly and carefully follow them as they seems dangerous for me to fight barely . 

After quite a long trip , they stopped at an old , obsolete building and take Y/n with them inside . As I sneaked to see what's inside , I saw more men inside and I realized something ... These men are not the ordinary thugs like the ones out there ... 

Y/n's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and felt great pain on my head . I looked around and saw some people coming from afar . I quickly closed my eyes shut and act like I'm still unconscious . 

Man 1 : Once she wake up , what should we do first ? 

Man 2 : Master asked wants to see her . Anyhow , our master does know his ways to give us rewards as well , you know ?

They then laugh . That's not even funny wtf . I'm tied and I can't move at all . Who are these people ? What do they want ? Who's this master their talking about ? 

Man 1 : She's quite a b**** . This is the third time we tried catching her . 

Wait ... 

Man 2 : Her bones are quite strong they didn't broke the first time we beat her up .

That voice ... 

THAT'S THE SAME VOICE AS THE THUGS THAT CAUGHT ME BEFORE ! What do they mean , third ? WHO IS THEIR MASTER ? WHY DOES HE WANTS ME HERE ? 

??? : Is she here ?

Man 2 : Yes , sir . 

??? : Great ... She should quickly wake up so that I can get that crown . *laugh* What a great day . 

Changkyun's P.O.V

I get back to my car and called Mr. Jang .

Me : Mr. Jang . I have an emergency state now . I need our best guards , now !

Mr. Jang : What's the matter , Your Majesty ?

Me : We're about to encounter Mr. Hwang's troupe . I have someone to save so please , arrange it as fast as possible . 

Mr. Jang : I'll try with all my might , Your Majesty . 

I then hang up . How could she end up in there ? She's doesn't have any relation with Ixovia nor is she a royal . What on earth happened ?

Y/n's P.O.V 

After they left , I opened my eyes and look around . This place seems to be isolated and creepy . What is happening ? WHO ARE THEY ? 

??? : Oh , my girl is awake . How's your sleep ? Nice ?

Me : W-Who are you ? What do you want ? 

??? : Oh , how rude of me . Let me introduce myself . I'm Hwang Min Woo . Your cousin , I bet . *smiles* 

Me : Whatever . What do you want ?