Queen

Y/n's P.O.V

I was on my way downstairs to my father's car when Sang Mi and Hye Su suddenly stopped me . 

Sang Mi : Hey monster b**** . Felt good after Changkyun ignored our goddess to go to you . 

Me : Hey , I get it that you want to go on with you goddess monster act but I kinda got something important to do right now . Sorry . 

I then just walked through them . Well , I'm already late as it is , so I better move . I wouldn't wanna give a bad first impression to everyone . 

I then get on the car and we go to the castle . Everything was so discrete . I don't know why it gotta be all secret and mystery but I just got inside and there's like , a bunch of maids inside . 

Maid 1 : Your Highness , allow me to introduce myself . I'm the leader of the castle maids . 

Me : *bow* Annyeonghaseyo-

Maids : *bows* 

Me : Aigoo aigoo aigoo ... W-Why are you bowing ? I should be th-

Maid 1 : You are the princess , Your Highness  . 

Me : I am not gonna get used to that ... But anyhow , what can I call you ?

Maid 1 : I'm Ms. Ko . 

Me : And , I don't think the formalities are necessary .. 

Ms. Ko : It is , Your Highness . Allow us to take you to the wardrobe for your change , Your Highness . 

Me : W-Well , sure . 

They then took me to the wardrobe and it is so big , like , damn big  . There were quite few dresses displayed .

Ms. Ko : Which do you fancy , Your Highness ?

Me : I'm sorry but I remembered saying I'll wear the old ones . 

Ms. Ko : Well , there were no old ones , Your Highness . Before , Ixovia only had Kings , Your Highness . 

Me : I see ... I'll just wear ... This one , I guess ?

Ms. Ko : Great choice , Your Highness . *signalled the other maids to start working*

This is the dress that I chose . Well , I have to say , the designs are pretty much modern . 

After I changed , we head to the coronation hall

After I changed , we head to the coronation hall . 

I then continued the traditions and finally , I took the crown and scepter for the vows . It was so nerve-wrecking . It feels different . Like , you just carried something so heavy on your shoulders .

The vows ended . 

Priest : I hereby announce , Song Y/n , as the Queen of Ixovia . All bow to our Queen .