Chapter 14

Running through the woods in my sleek black fur, feeling the ground crunch beneath my paws relaxed me from the fight I had just had. But my cat and that far away place in me did not relax from the run we were on, the growling in my head was distracting and alarming. But as I ran I felt something nip at my tail causing me to stubble from my stride slightly, just as I gathered my stride back I saw Evans wolf streak by me and hear him give a gruff chuff, sounding like a laugh. Instantly the growling in me stopped and I felt a kind of calm come over my cat as she backed down into me, but as she retreated I felt a heat in me come up fast and in that heat i felt whole, like a part of me was coming to life and that a puzzle piece was falling slowly into place but that the piece was just not there yet.

Stopping dead in my tracks I sat down in the grass and felt around in my mind to try and figure out where this was all coming from, but just as I felt the heat slowly simmer, like a flame dying down to a ember Evan was there in front of me nudging me with his snout. As he touched my muzzle with his, I felt the flame fire up again.

Looking into his wolf's dark eyes I see a flash of his green eyes shining through, before I could think about the meaning of this strange warmth engulfing me, Evan rubbing his head over my neck and nuzzling into me. Much like he was marking his scent on me, but what was stranger was that my instinct told me to mark him in the same way and I felt something like the connection I had with Beckett spark from the flames in me. Shocking me to the core.

Evan shuddered and sprang back from me like I had electrocuted him, shifting in front of me he knelt there naked as the day he was born, I would like to say that I had not looked at him in his naked form but then I would be a liar. He was built perfectly and that included the one part of himI had never seen till now, now I understood why all his flings in the past had wanted to keep him in their beds. I would climb that tree anyday, in my head my sudden lust for my friend was playing out scenarios and clouding it up, confusing my mind as the connection to Beckett seemed to slip in and settle with me and this new one. Before I could think what that meant Evan spoke.

"Mate!" He said so clearly and sharply, looking in my eyes and reached out a hand and ran it over my fur, reminding me I was still in my cat's form. "Please shift back kitty?"

As I looked in his green eyes, sparkling with a light I had not seen before. I shifted right there and then, on my knees I was in front of my best friend as naked as he was, but I had no reservations and felt no insecurities. And that secret place I had not known till now shot a thought through my body and out my mouth. "Mate"

Before I had finished my exclamation his mouth was on mine and without thinking I kissed him back with fever, our tongues battling for dominance and kissing like this was what we were meant to be doing all along.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I lifted myself to him and held him close, scoring my nails across his back, the feeling of his hands landing on my hips. Pulling my body to his till we were flush to each other, warmth radiating from his hands through my body and igniting the fire more, I could feel myself getting wet and slick with my body's reaction to him. Feeling his erection against my stomach made me shudder in need I had never felt before.

Evan started to kiss his way down my neck, sucking and licking me as he went causing a mewling noise to escape my mouth. Leaning back onto his heels, kneeling before me. I felt a coldness start to rush through from his distance from me, before He picked me up onto him. Wrapping my legs around him I felt him rubbing my slick and hot folds, causing me to gasp at the foreign feelings in me. With him kissing my neck and one arm holding me to him his other hand was massaging my heavy breast as his thumb rubbed softly over my nipple, little shudders running through me from his touches.

As he kissed my neck just at the base, he licked me there and nipped his teeth. "This is where I will mark you as ours!" I shook at the heat that ran through me at the words he said, feeling him pressing at my entrance below I could feel myself start to pant for his touch until two voices in my head shouted. "Mate with both" shocked me from my lust driven need to bond.

"No, Beckett!" I shouted as I felt his tip brush in me.

"Yes, Beckett!" Evan whispered into my neck, before he stood and placed me on my feet, my legs wobbly from our activity. "Our third"

"Third?" I asked in confusion, a part of me feeling that I had cheated on my mate after one fight. But the voices in my head disagreed, we had not cheated, that was the human minds thought not theirs.

"Yes, I can feel you my mate in my soul. But now I can feel him too!" Evan explained as he brushed his hand over my cheek and pushed my hair behind my ear lovingly. "Seems we have a menage!"

"Menage?" I must sound dumb to be repeating everything he said but I was lost.

"Yes Blaise, a menage. It was once known for a trio of strong wolves to mate in three, a strong base for a strong pack.!" Evan said looking in my eyes.

"We, we are all mates. You, me and Beckett?" I asked. "But why now do we feel the connection and how come you didn't feel this before? And since when were you into men?"

"My little Pussy cat is confused!" Evan laughed at me, seeing the pout on my mouth he pulled me to him, "I do not know why it's only connected now, and I am not into men. Me and Beckett will have to learn to like each other as we share a bond with you together. You, my beautiful mate, are what connects me to him and him to me."

"Oh!" I slightly understood this, but my traitorous mind flashed a scene in my head, making me growl. "What about your whores?"

"Oh!" Evan laughed but shut up the minute he saw my face and my claws descending. "There is no one but you now, you are all that I will ever need. We are forever!"

"Forever?" I ask calming down from my jealous rage.

"Yes forever!" Evan kisses me softly. " now shall we find clothes and go find our third or carry on to see the sick fucker we were going to?"

After looking around I decided we needed to get to Lillie first then we would go to find Beckett.

"Oh wow!" Evan exclaimed.

"What?" I panicked and looked for danger but found non.

"I am an instant dad!" I see the colour drain from his face.

"You would be ok, if we kept the kids I found?" I asked worried about how he felt about this.

"As long as I have you, I would be happy having dozens of kids around!" Evan said as he hugged me.

"Maybe not a dozen!" I grumbled as I looked for clothes in a cubby hole in a tree, I scented fresh cloths from.

As we dressed in oversized t-shirts and boxer shorts we walked into town and to the infirmary.